Emosquad

*Expresso had added Earbuds, Emo Bird, Daddy Issues, and Cinnamon Roll to this group chat*

*Expresso had named this chat Emosquad*

Expresso:Everyone is being too optimistic and cheerful, I need help.

*Cinnamon Roll has changed their name to P!ATD*

P!ATD: If you surround yourself with enough social people they'll do the socializing for you.

Earbuds:Come on! I watched to change my name to that!

P!ATD:sorry...

Earbuds:It's fine.

Daddy Issues: You guys want to go and get some iced coffee?

P!ATD: I don't like coffee

Emo Bird: Agreed, it doesn't go well with apples.

Daddy Issues: I'll buy you guys anything you want. I stole my "dad"'s credit card.

Earbuds:I'm down, need something to take my mind off my failed flirting attempt today.

P!ATD: Spill!

Earbuds: I was with my crush today, we were hanging out together after school.

Emo Bird: Crush= Momo

Earbuds: So I was planning on telling her how hot and drop dead gorgeous she was! But then I kept blushing and fumbling over my words! I want to drown myself in ice tea now!

Emo Bird: Sucks. How's everyone's love life going. Except Shinso because we all know that's going very well so we don't want to hear it.

Daddy Issues: Well, we can all go to a Cafe and complain later.

Daddy Issues: Midoriya is just so bright and adorable! I just want to cuddle with him like a teddy bear!

Expresso: C U D D L E

Earbuds: *Choking*

P!ATD: Oh no! Jiro are you okay? Do you need help? Where are you?

Earbuds: Yeah, I'm fine. I wasn't actually dying.

P!ATD: Then why did yiu say you were choking?

Earbuds:Because of Shinso's text.

P!ATD: I don't get it, would someone explain.

Daddy Issues:It appears that Shinso thinks there should be spaces in between words.

Emo Bird:Usally when someone does that, it means they're implying something else. But I don't know what Shinso would be implying. Of course you'd want to cuddle your crush. You love cuddles.

P!ATD: All of us here are incrediblely needy of cuddles.

Daddy Issues:^^^

Expresso: Are you gays being serious?

Earbuds: I thought Tamaki might not understand. But Todoroki never jokes, he's only serious. And Tokayami is next to me and he really seems confused. They're not joking.

P!ATD: Might not understand what? Am I failing! What's going on?! How badly am I disappointing evryone?!

Expresso:Uh, how about we all just go talk about stuff at the Cafe. It's nothing important.

Daddy Issues: Alright?