Chap 39

"He is in coma."

Third POV

"It is because of too many blood lost. It's a miracle that he is still alive after that much damage."

Shoto finally having a fully break down right after the doctor finish his report about Izuku.

"C-can I m-meet m-my fi-fiancé now?" Shoto ask while stuttering because of the break down.

"Yea sure but only 2 visitors per visit. You guys can talk to him as he can hear your voices but he won't wake up because his body is too exhausted. And don't make too much noise. He is in room 1115." with that the doctor walk away from them.

They started to walk after Shoto pick his shits up. They walk towards Izuku's hospital room and let Shoto and Hisashi enter first as only 2 visitors per visit and they are really important to Izuku. The others wait outside the room but decide to go to the cafeteria to give them some space.

"H-hey Izu. B-baby,I c-come to see how you are doing." Shoto said when he enter the room,still stuttering because of the break down that happened before entering the room.

It's silence as no one answer his call for his fiancé.

Shoto break down even more when he take a look at Izuku that is on the bed sleeping peacefully but seems painful. Izuku is full of wires going in and out of his body.

One for oxygen. One for vitamins. One is IV and so on.

Hisashi teared up when he heard how painful Shoto's wailing sounds of crying sounds like.

"Hey Izuku I also came with Shoto to see how my son doing. I see you doing fine that you are still living but not exactly alive. But I'm proud of you son as a dad." Hisashi said shedding a tear down his cheek and start to cry too but silently.

"You are truely a hero Izu." Shoto said ending their little speech and countinue to cry.

They look at Izuku and after a few minutes Izuku's fingertip of the index fimger move a bit. They look at each other with wide eyes and quickly press the doctor button that is beside the bed incase of emergency.

Doctors came into the room running in panic.

"What happened?!" the doctor ask Hisashi and Shoto.

"His finger just moved!" both of them shout in sync with wide eyes still shock.

The doctor sigh in relieve before countinue

"I told you that he can hear everything that you saying but he won't wake up because his body is too exhausted."

"Ouh...well at least he react a bit for our little speech,Shoto" Hisashi confront Shoto and hug him.

"Y-yea. I'm happy to know that he is still alive and just unconsious." Shoto started to cry on Hisashi's shoulder.

"Pardon me for disturbing you. But I had to get to other patients so if something weird happened to him please press the button. But only for EMERGENCY or something WEIRD that make you freak out. Like shock or something."

"Yes. Thank you Doc Mike." Hisashi thanked to doctor.

-skip 6 months-

Shoto is walking through the hospital hall way to go into Izuku's room.

When he arrive he sat on a chair that is beside Izuku's bed.

"Hey Izu,its been 6 months when I last see your beautiful and wonderful eyes. Yes 6 months,that is how long you have been sleeping or in coma."

He stop for a while.

"The villains have been sentence for death according to the law of attempt murderer. And all the members of Elements are hoping for you to wake up. We miss our little demanding leader you know." Shoto teared up a bit.

"Excuse me for a while. I need to go to the toilet."

When he arrive to the mens toilet he break down fully.

"Izu please wake up! I need you! All of us need you in our life!" he whispered shout in the toilet.

After crying for some good minutes he wash his face up. He then make his way to Izuku's room again.

He was shock when he open the door.

"What kind of person use a toilet for 40 minutes Sho?"

________________________________________
I am sorry for not updating for so long. I just started school again after MCO so I have a lot of homeworks and studies and bowling practices to catch up. I am sorry again but I will my hardest to find some free time and update the story.