Chap 38

"I-izuku?"

"Izuku you better answer me! Izuku don't you dare fall asleep! I will send the medicals right now!"

"Izuku?!"

Third POV

"I'm ti...red" Izuku said.

"I'm gonna sleep for a while dad. Please wake me up afterwards."

"Izuku stay awake! Don't give in to the sleepiness!" Hisashi shout.

"Izuku!!!" Shoto shout from the phone call also.

"Shoto I will see you after this. Okay?" Izuku said weakly.

"Don't you dare fall aspleep Izuku! Babe! Don't give up!"

"I'm not giving up. I'm just going to sleep to regain my strenght."

"Don't! Okay? Don't try to regain it okay? You just need to stay awake we are coming in 2 minutes."

"Then I will sleep for 2 minutes only. Wake me up after." Izuku said while falling into deep slumber.

-Shoto side-

"Izuku? Izuku?! Baby!"

"Shit father he fall asleep! How much longer are we getting there?"

"We have arrive sir!" the pilot said to Shoto answering his question.

After hearing that Shoto open the door and jump out of the chopper. He activate his fire quirk to land carefully and start running towards Izuku while the helicopter land somewhere far a bit from Izuku.

"Izuku! I'm here!"

"...."

"Come on answer me!" Shoto said crying a bit.

"Shoto come on we need to get him to the hospital!" Shoto heard Hisashi said.

Shoto pick up Izuku swiftly but carefully and run to the chopper.

"To the nearby hospital please." Shoto said to the pilot.

"Roger that!"

-skip when they arrive at the hospital-

"Help! Help! It's an emergency!" Shoto shouted running inside the hospital to get a doctor to check on Izuku.

"Oh my goodness! Come here fast!" a nurse said to him while wheeling a bed to put Izuku on.

Shoto put Izuku on the bed fastly but carefully.

"Can you help me push this bed to the Emergency Room(ER)?" the nurse asked him.

"Sure! Come on he is losing blood" Shoto answered.

"Okay! Nurse Ella please call Doctor Mike to ER room 1! We need a doctor who has skill like him urgently!" the nurse said to another nurse.

"Yez ma'am!"

She then turn to Shoto and say

"Come on let's go! Follow my lead to the ER."

When they arrive to the ER,the nurse tell Shoto to wait outside. After 5 minutes several nurse an a man who looks like a professional doctor ran inside the ER.

His phone suddenly rang.

"Shoto where are you?" Hisashi ask.

"I am outside of the ER in building A. Izuku is currently in an urgent surgery right now. He lose too much blood." he answered the question.

"I'll see you there."

"Yea sure!"

He then hang up on the call.

When Hisashi arrive Shoto finally broke down into tears as the walls around him falls.

"It's okay. He is a strong boy. He will make it." Hisashi tried to comfort Shoto.

"What if it's the opposite instead?"

"Shoto there ia no 'what if' in reality. Even if there is it's still a 'what if'."

"He will fight for his life Shoto. You know he will." Oliver said.

Shoto flinch a bit because he thought that only him and Hisashi are there waiting outside the ER.

"Yea the leader will make it! It's not I believe it." Sarah said trying to lit up the mood a bit but some frowns can be seen after the last sentence.

"It's because I know he will make it!" she finish her sentence with a bright smile.

"Thank you for always trusting him amd believing in him with you life." Shoto stood up and bow 90° to them.

"Eyy don't worry about it. He trust us with his life also and the least thing we can do is believe in him too." Alex said.

"He has help us a lot." Axel countinue.

"He is like our brother too." Tokoyami said.

"And all of us loves him." Sophia end the sentence.

"T-th-thank y-you so much!" Shoto wailed louder on the floor.

"H-hey no need to cry Shoto." Hisashi said.

"You say that but you also crying right now father." Shoto said while crying.

"R-really?"

"Y-yea Mr.Midoriya."

"Ouh sorry."

"No need to be sorry. He is your son after all." Sophia said with a smile.

"Now now let's seat and calm ourselves down." Oliver said.

After 4 hours the doctor who operate on Izuku came out.

"Family of Izuku Midoriya?" the doctor asked.

"Yes! That would be us!"

"Well I have a bad news and a good news. Which one you will be hearing first?"

All look at Hisashi.

"U-um the good one first please."

"Well then the good news is the surgery is a success and that is because he use his energy to close the bleeding part a bit to control the blood lost." Doctor Mike said explaining a bit.

"And the bad news?" Shoto said trembling.

The doctor sigh before countinueing

"He is in coma."