Chapter 30 A lenovo laptop

Denki placed the Lenovo laptop in front of me.

"Here, but you still haven't told me why"

I blinked a bit and stared at the computer.
"I'm a pro analyst and I know a bit of hacking"

Denki stared at me for a second and said excitedly "Dude, that's so cool". He sat down and began asking questions.

"Ok, so can you teach me how to hack? How do you analyze stuff? Does it just come to you in cool writing like the movies?"

"I-uh, well, hacking is hard to learn and I don't really know that much..how to-to analyze? Probably good observation skills, and it doesn't come in cool writing. That's n-not really how it works." I stuttered out the sudden list of questions, was a slight surprise.

I looked back at the computer and pressed the 'on' button,
My finger tips gently skimmed the keyboard keys with a familiar feeling accumulating in me.

The screen came to life, a blue tinted picture of a puppy in the background, the screen apps was pretty organised too. I huffed softly, I probably should've used my laptop but it was charging right now.

I clicked on a Firefox shortcut on the bottom tab, the firefox logo flickered on the screen before taking me too it's home page.
I switched to incognito and clicked on the search tab and typed in "Top 50 red riot figures" and pressed go.

"Is that all how all analysis pro's and hackers start?" Denki said looking at the screen.

"Well we need to find something to analyze and hack fist don't so yeah"

🐙💙

I exhaled on completing the first step, after a lot of searching on multiple websites we had finally found the one that Denki could confirm Kirishima didn't own. Also he was pretty sure he had heard him grumbling about how he couldn't get a rented or bought one.

I stretched out my crane neck and fixed my back position. I glanced at Denki who was sitting next to me,

"That's done now I need to start analyzing..for that I'll need some paper and a pen..." I checked around for it before Denki handed me both those two things.

".. Where did you even get this from, I asked, staring at the black ball pen with a pikachu cap, definitely had not seen Denki holding a pikapen and paper.

"Doesn't matter you can use it right?" Denki asked.

"I believe so.." I said, drawing a line on the corner of the paper, just making sure it works, it was smooth and easy to use, not annoying like some certain pens.

I sent the nib of the pen to the paper, looked at the figure of the screen and let it flow.
Words began to turn into paragraphs, I was riding every little detail from how is robes was opaque black to how the width of his finger tips were only 7 millimeters.

Denki stared in awe as a small sparkle of pride flashed somewhere and me, I dismissed it. "Plenty of people could do this" I thought and continued.

☁️ 💙

I'm not sure how long I had to pass but when I was done I had written more than two paragraphs on the details, colors, sizes, forms, clothes and honestly, anything I could see and visualize.
I huffed and let go of the pen, my fingers were red and stinging, I had written nonstop for who knows how much.

Denki grabbed the paper and read it out loud.

"... Hair made from synthetic strands, robes made from nylon cloth, iris colour-holy shit man this is amazing"

I smiled at him and cracked my knuckles loosing my stiff hands.

"We still have to ask Momo to make it" Denki said. I stood up and took the note again.
Re-reading it, I confirmed we had all the details we needed.

Now all we need to do is convince Momo, and I have to admit, I'm not okay with us bribing Kirishima and using Momo for her quirk but a strange surge of determination was bubbling inside me and I have to feed it.

__________________________________

Ok I was just chilling and stuff until I felt a sting on my arm like a bug but I can't find the bug and where's my whip?
Bye🖤💜