USJ ATTACK

Today was the day of the attack on the USJ that Izuku helped plan, AFO was impressed with Izuku's skill even though he was quirkless AFO saw great potential in the not so innocent greenette.

They entered through a portal and Izuku analyzed Eraserhead's fighting style before engaging in combat.

Izuku whispered his observation into Shigaraki's ear and Shigaraki said "Kill them." And a huge battle ensued, Aizawa was injured by both Shigaraki and Izuku eventually All Might got there and they captured Izuku and sent him to Tartarus.

(Nomu is Izuku and Midoriya is Shinso)

After the events took place the villains got to their bar and AFO was very surprised that Izuku was beaten.

Toga was comforting Eri because it was likely that Izuku was gone forever and Shigaraki was pissed about everything.

The next day at Tartarus All Might, Detective Tsukauchi, Eraserhead, and Nezu were in the interrogation room with Izuku and Izuku was glaring at the heroes.

All Might: What is your name young man?

Izuku: Izuku Midoriya, but most people know me as Garou.

All Might was shocked along with the others in the room and Aizawa said " How were you able to obtain the level of strength?"

Izuku: Intense training with little to no rest for 7 years.

Tsukauchi said "He hasn't lied yet... How old are you and what is your quirk?"

Izuku: I'm 16 years old and I'm quirkless.

Tsukauchi: He isn't lying...

Nezu: Why do you hate heroes Mr. Midoriya?

Izuku: Heroes are nothing but fakes in it for the money. Even All Might doesn't practice what he preaches.

Aizawa: What do you mean?

Izuku: It all started when I was 6 years old...

Flashback

Izuku was being attacked by a sludge villain and suddenly All Might smashed the villain and Izuku asked him a question.

Izuku: Can I become a hero, even without a quirk?!

All Might stood there for a second before answering.

All Might: I am sorry, but the answer is no. It's simply too dangerous even with a quirk, so no I don't believe you can be a hero... It's not wrong to dream kid, just make sure those dreams are attainable.

Then the number 1 hero left an enraged Izuku, from that moment he despised all heroes, he then left his home and trained with Bang at his temple.

End of flashback

Izuku: Now, do you understand you hypocritical bastards?

Izuku: Can I go? I have a 7 year old girl that needs me.

Nezu: What?

Izuku: Her name is Eri, she needs me. I am the only person who knows how to keep her quirk in check without taking it or hurting her.

Nezu: How about a deal Mr. Midoriya?

Izuku intrigued: What kind of deal?

Nezu: You wished to be a hero, correct?

Izuku: Yes, what about it?

Nezu: How about we help you achieve that dream and you also get the girl, but in return you help us take down the LOV?

Izuku thought about the offer for 27 minutes and smirked.

Izuku: I'll do it, but I wish to also teach hand to hand combat to the other students.

Nezu: agreed.

They then shook hands and they went to capture the LOV.

In the car with everyone.

Izuku: Leave the blonde with space buns be, I'll deal with her.

They got there and dealt with everyone except for Dabi(escaped), Toga, and AFO.

AFO had beat All Might and Izuku was sad that All Might was going to die and then AFO said "Garou! Deal the finishing blow and I will give you All for one!"

Izuku smirked and this made every hero afraid; thinking he was going to do it.

Izuku: Gladly... Hisashi.

AFO: H-how do you know?

Izuku: I'm your son, you deadbeat.

Izuku charged at AFO and wrecked his shit, killing him instantly.