Chap 33

"Can you stop shouting Hizashi? I didn't get pay enough for this." Aizawa said grumpily and some just realize or doesn't even know that he has been with Present Mic for the whole time.

With that UA sports festival for that year start.

Third POV

Midnight start to turn a roulette wheel to choose the forst challenge for the sports festival.

"First challenge is hide and seek!" say Midnight when the roulette stop spinning.

"Huh?Hide and seek? We arent kindergardens you know?" Katsuki Bakugo said.

"Yes I know. But this hide and seek is students hiding and without using their quirk! We will have some robots to find you. Use quirk,destroy the robots and got found by the robots will make you disqualified from the challenge! Only 40 students will make it to the second round." explained Midnight.

The explaination pump all the student spirit up as some student in general studies or business class didn't have powerful quirk or strength quirk to fight off the robots. So this challenge pretty much put all the hero course students in disadvantage and give some of the students a chance to win this round.

The students walk towards the stadium entrance and go to ground Beta for easier and safer for the first challenge to run smoothly.

"Ready? Set. Go!" shouted Midnight.

All the students started to hide. After 30 seconds of the students hiding,the robot seeker start to move and find the students. One by one were caugth by the robots until only 40 students left and that make the first challenge end. They move towards the stadium for the second challenge to be choose and start.

"Are tired yet?!" ask Midnight to the 40 students.

"No!" Katsuki,Katzuki and Izuki shouted.

"A bit. Can we rest for while before the second challenge Midnight sensei?" asked a student.

"So weak you weakling!" Katsuki shout and then laugh at the end of his sentence.

"Sure my beloved student we can rest for a while and tired doesn't mean he is weak Bakugo-kun" said Midnight.

Katsuki just scoff at what his teacher just said.

Midnight look at Present Mic and nod with a face saying 'we will have a break for a while'. Present Mic nod back to her.

"We will countinue to the second round after 30 minutes of rest! The audience and students can go to bathroom if needed. You can also buy some food and drinks at Lunch-Rush." annouced Present Mic.

Some audience got up to go to the bathroom while some students go to the Lunch-Rush to buy some drinks and energy bar to refill their energy that they use in the first challenge.

-after 30 minutes-

"Hello hello welcome back!" Present Mic said....or more like shout because of his quirk.

"Lower down your voice stupid. You gonna make me deaf." Aizawa said with his quirk activate to erase Hizashi's quirk because its disturbing his 'peace'.

"Sure sure. Just don't activate your quirk because that is scary as hell." Present Mic said but with more lower volume than just now because he doesn't want to be murderer by Aizawa.

Aizawa just nod and deactivate his quirk.

"Let's see what the second challenge is! Spin it Midnight!" said Present Mic.

The roulette then stop at obstacles race.

"Looks like we are having obstacles race for the second challenge!"

"The rules are you can use your quirk and destroy anything but not the building. You also can't hurt anyone,yes I am looking at you Bakugou twins and Izuki." Midnight explain the rules.

"Well are you ready?! If yes then let's start!" shouted Midnight.

The 40 students start to run until they arrive at the first obstacle. The found some 0 poimter robots from their entrance exam.

"What the 0 pointers doing here?!" a students shouted.

"What is it doing here? Well it is your first obstacle! Get over it!" Present Mic shouted into the mic.

"Are you trying to kill us?!"

After the student finish her sentence the Bakugo twins fly up above the robots to pass through it. Izuki power up one for all and destroy it legs letting her pass the robot while it fell on the ground.

-after 10 minutes of running and pass the second obstacle-

Some students finally arrive at the last obstacle and that is land mine.

"You have finally arrive at the last obstacle! The last obstacle is land mine. Don't worry its not real mines because that will kill you so we just use some sensitive powder made by support class that can explode but will not hurt you for this obstacle." they heard Midnight explain through the mic.

Izuki power up and run through the land mines letting it explode behind her. The Bakugo twins use their quirk to fly and didn't touch the ground or else they know that they will fucked up.

After the last obstacle Izuki arrive first at the stadium making her the winner of the obstacles race. Katsuki in the second place and Katzuki in the third place.

They waited until all the students arrive.

"Ouh I forgot to tell all of you. Only the top 14 students will make it to the last challenge." Midnight say.

"Ok let's go to the last challenge shall we?" Present Mic annouce.