Decorating Ch. 31

The next day after the last chapter with the Aizawa household

Aizawa’s POV

I woke up much earlier this morning than usual, five o’clock in the morning, and I decided to head downstairs instead of staying in bed. Aizawa heads downstairs, starts making a pot of coffee, and then heads into the living room while it brews. Today, Hmmm, is the day that Himiko and her family move into the dorms; he thinks sitting on the couch. The rest of the students won’t move in until maybe a week after them. I got to help Eri set up her room with Izuku and Himiko set up there. The coffee pot dings, Well, I guess there’s no use in thinking about it, Aizawa thinks, heading to the kitchen. An hour passes with Aizawa watching TV in the living room. Aizawa looks at the time to that is six o’clock now, “I guess it’s time to make breakfast,” he says, making another pot of coffee. Another thirty minutes pass, and Aizawa yells up the stairs, “Breakfast’s done,” making everyone head down to eat. “Are you ready to see Mommy and Daddy again, Eri,” Aizawa said, making her nod happily. “Not only do you get to see them, but you guys are going to live at UA,” he says, making her more excited. “Well, let’s finish breakfast, and let’s head to UA,” Aizawa says as they continue eating. Once they finish eating, Aizawa and Eri get ready, “Okay guys, we’re heading out; see you guys later; Love you,” Aizawa says as they leave.

Izuku’s POV

“Hmmm, what time is it,” Izuku says, letting go of Himiko’s waist. Izuku looks at the clock and sees it’s six o’clock, “Ugh, I guess I gotta get up and make breakfast.” Izuku sits for a moment regretting his life choice; he kisses Himiko’s cheek and heads to make breakfast. Once he made breakfast, he headed upstairs to wake her up. He crawls on the bed and grabs her from behind, and rubs her stomach. “Mmmm, Izu, mmm, is that you,” she asks tiredly. Izuku smiles, “Of course, Puppy,” he asks, continuing to rub her stomach. “What do you need, Kitty, mmm,”- “Breakfast is ready,” he says, nuzzling into her neck. “Mmmm, okay, Kitty; let’s head down then,” she says as they both get up to head down. “Are you ready to decorate our dorms at UA,” Izuku asks. “Of course, not only that, but we get to see Eri again,” she says excitedly. Izuku smiles, “I know we haven’t seen our Snowflake in a while,” he says, smiling. “Well, the sooner we get done, the fast we get to see her,” Himiko says, continuing to eat, making Izuku laugh. “You’re right,” he says, “Once we get done, we need to take a shower,”- “Can I join you,” Izuku says, smirking. “Do you even have to ask,” she says, smirking back. Once they finish breakfast, they get into the shower and get dressed. “Ready to go, Himi,” Izuku asks as Himiko comes around the corner. “Yup! Let’s go,” she says as they leave for UA. Once they arrive at UA, they meet Aizawa at the front gate, “Hey, Dad/Shota. Hey, Snowball/Snowflake,” Izuku and Himiko say at the said time, making them chuckle. “Hi, Mommy! Hi, Daddy,” the sweet bean shouts running toward them and jumping into Himiko’s arms. “Hi, guys, let’s head to the dorms,” Aizawa says, leading them there; once they arrive, they head inside and go to their room on the first floor. “Hey, Izu, they got everything we bought here in time,” Himiko says, excitedly pulling on his arm. “You’re right; I guess when they heard that it was supposed to get delivered to UA, they decided to deliver it early,” Izuku says, smiling. Himiko, let’s go Izuku arm, “Well, I guess it’s time to get to work,” she says, pulling up her sleeves. “Yup, let’s get to work.”

Time skip to the end of the day

(A/N Can you blame me?)

“We’re finally done, KItty,” Himiko says, pulling him on the bed. “Ugh, I know, I’m so happy,” Izuku took a deep breath while cuddling Himiko. “Do you think that we should go check on Eri and Aizawa,” Himiko says. “Yes, but I don’t wanna move; in any case, have they seen the main room or our room,” Izuku asks. “No, then let’s keep it a surprise,” Himiko says, pulling him up. “But,”- “No, buts, let’s go look at Eri’s room,”- “Fine,” Izuku replies. “Are you guys done,” Himiko asks from the other side of the closed door. “Yes! You can come in,” Aizawa shouts to them.

“I- wow, it’s so pretty,” Himiko says

“I- wow, it’s so pretty,” Himiko says. “Y-yeah,” Izuku agrees, a little bit speechless. “I’m glad you liked it, Mommy and Daddy,” Eri says with a bright smile. “Of course we would, Snowflake,” Izuku says, picking up Eri and kissing her forehead. “Ya, she was worried that you wouldn’t like it,” Aizawa says, smirking, “But I kept telling her that you would.” They smile, “It’s beautiful,” Himiko says. “However, would you guys little to see the rest of the room,” Izuku says, exciting Eri. They head out of her room and walk into the main room.

“This is really nice,” Aizawa says, “Thanks, but the modern design was Himi’s idea,” Izuku says, looking at a smiling Himiko

“This is really nice,” Aizawa says, “Thanks, but the modern design was Himi’s idea,” Izuku says, looking at a smiling Himiko. “However, we have yet to see my favorite part, the bedroom,” Izuku says, walking in that direction. “Of course, it’s your favorite; you just like to sleep,” Himiko says, teasing Izuku. “W-wha,”- “I can tell just by looking at you that she’s right,” Aizawa says. “W- thanks, I guess,” Izuku says, a little offended. They reach the bedroom door, and Izuku opens it, “Voila,” he says, smiling.

“I- LOVE IT,” Aizawa shouts in excitement, surprising Izuku and Himiko

“I- LOVE IT,” Aizawa shouts in excitement, surprising Izuku and Himiko. “I wasn’t expecting that response,” Himiko says, laughing. “Neither was I,” Izuku says, still confused. “IT’S BLACK AND BLACK IS THE BEST COLOR,” Aizawa shouts, still excited. “I like it too,” Eri says with a smile but also laughing at Aizawa a little. “Well, in any case, I should head home,” Aizawa says, calming down out of nowhere. “I- whatever, bye Dad,” Himiko replies. Aizawa leaves after everyone says their goodbyes. “I- time for bed, Eri,” Izuku says, picking up Eri. “I’ll see you in the bedroom, Izu,” Himiko says. Once they get ready for bed, Izuku and Himiko cuddle face to face, something they haven’t been able to do in ages. “I love Eri, but I missed this so much,” Izuku says, hugging her tight. “I know, me too; I love you, Izu,” Himiko says, kissing him. “I love you too, Himi.”

And with that, we’re done here; finally, after thirty-one chapters, we’re finally having our first day of UA in the next chapter. However, until then, Humankind be both

Word Count 1148