Shopping and Dinner Ch. 30

Our story continues the day after the last chapter

Himiko’s POV

“Hmmm, Huh? What time is it,” Himiko asks, dazed. She looks over at the clock and sees that it’s nine o’clock. “Izuku, it’s time to walk up,” she turns around, only not to see him there. “Really again,” she says, trying to get up but realizing she can’t. “Dang it, I love you, Izu, but I can’t walk,” she says, laying back down and looking at the ceiling. ^KItty are you in the kitchen,^ she asks. Once she says that, the door opens, and Izuku walks in, “No, I’m right here, Princess, and I brought breakfast.” She sits up and smiles, “Thank you, Kitty,” she says. “You’re welcome, Princess,” he says, sitting down the tray in front of Himiko. He sits down next to her and kisses her forehead. “When is dad going to bring Eri over,” Himiko asks. “He’s going to take her shopping so she can decorate her room at UA, and we are going to do the same,” Izuku says, smiling. “The rooms are ready,” she asks curiously, “Oh ya, I forgot to tell you that’s what Nezu called about last night,” Izuku says, rubbing his neck. She kisses his cheek, “It’s okay, Kitty.”- “Okay, let’s finish up eating, and then let’s head out to do some shopping for the dorm room,” Izuku says, stealing some food for her. “Hey,” she says, making Izuku chuckle. Once they get done eating, they get ready and leave for the mall. Once they arrive at the mall, they head to the furniture store, “Let’s go to that store, Izu,” Himiko says, pulling Izuku towards a furniture store. After spending around six hours shopping for beds, couches, and other furniture, they head to a paint store. “Wow, luckily, UA is paying for this; we spent a lot of money in just one store,” Izuku says, chuckling. Himiko grabs onto Izuku's arm and kisses his cheek, “I know, there’s no way we could pay for all of this by ourselves.” Izuku smiles, “Okay, paint time, Himi,” he says as they start looking at paints. After about three hours pass, they pick some paint, fake brick tiles, and wood paneling. “Okay, now that’s done with that, we have only to have one more thing leave to do, and then we get some dinner, Izu,” she says excitedly. “Well, what are we waiting for, Puppy; let’s go,” Izuku says as they head to the final store. They finally leave the store after 2 hours, “Ahhh, and We’re finally done, Izu,” she says, hugging Izuku’s arm. “Yup; however, what would you like for dinner, Himi,” Izuku asks. “Hmmmmmm, how about some coffee and cake,” she asks. “I mean, that’s not really dinner, but sure; okay, let’s go, Puppy,” Izuku asks, taking Himiko’s hand, and starts heading to the cafe. “Hello, I’m Uraraka; how may I serve you,” she asks. “Hey, you're that girl we saved in the entrance exams,” Izuku says, “ Ya,” Himiko agrees. “Oh, ya, Himiko and Izuku, right,” she says with a surprised face. “Yup,” Himiko says with a smile. “Well, what are you guys doing here,”- “We just got done shopping, and we decided that we should get something to eat,” Izuku replies. “Oh, well, what can I get for you guys, then,” Uraraka asks. “Himi,” Izuku gestures, “Umm, I’d like a milk tea and strawberry shortcake,” she says, drooling. “Himi, you’re drooling,” Izuku says, making Uraraka chuckle. “Sorry,” she says, a little embarrassed,”- “It’s alright, and what would you like Izuku,” she asks. “I’d like a coffee and a slice of chocolate cake and two milk teas to go,” he says, handing their menus back to her. “Of course, coming right up,” she says, walking away. “Well, I wasn’t expecting that,” Himiko says, leaning on Izuku shoulder. (A/N Yes, she is sitting next to Izuku and not across; Fight me) “No, definitely not,” Izuku says, leaning over and putting his head on her shoulder. ^Well, we knew she was here,^ Venom says. “I honestly forget you’re there sometimes, Venom,” Izuku says, “And same with you, Carnage.” Carnage laughs; ^well, we like to leave you alone for the most part; however, we’ll probably be more active once we finally start at UA.^- “Why’s that,” Himiko asks,  curiously. ^Because, we’ll have to communicate in battle and strategize together,^ Carnage says. “That makes sense,” Himiko says. ^And thanks for chocolate, Kid,^ Izuku gasps sarcastically, “You’re thanking me… who are you and what did you do to Venom,” Izuku says, making Carnage and Himiko laugh. ^Okay, that’s the last time I’m thanking you,^ Venom says with venom in his voice.  “Okay, sorry, and you’re welcome,” he replies. A few minutes pass, and they get their food and milk teas to go, and they also leave a hundred dollar tip as they leave for home. “That place was delicious, Izu; we should go there again,”- “I should; however, I want to do something,” Izuku says, devilishly smiling. She sees this and gets nervous, “W-what that.” Izuku looks at her and stops walking, “It’s nothing too bad, but stand in front of me.” Himiko obliges and stands in front of him; once she’s in front of him, he picks her up bridal style. “W-what are you doing,” she asks, flustered. “Nothing, just picking up my Puppy and carrying her home,” Izuku says, smiling at her. “I-but,” Izuku cuts her off, “Nope, I’m carrying you home,”- “I- okay,” she says, giving up on fighting. They arrive at the train, and Himiko buries her face into his chest, extremely red because everyone is staring at them. “I-izu, everyone’s staring at us,” making Izuku look around at everyone, watching them. “Let them stare; I want them to see that you’re mine,” Izuku says, kissing her head. “I love you, Puppy,” he says, whispering into her ear. “I-i love you, too, Kitty,” she says with her face still buried in her chest. Once they arrive home, they flop on the couch and turn on the TV, “When are we getting Eri, Izu,” Himiko asks. “Tomorrow, when we move into the dorms,” Izuku says, cuddling her. “Okay, so I get let’s just cuddle the rest of the night then,”- “I couldn’t agree more, Puppy.” They turn off the TV and head to the bedroom early so they can cuddle even more.

We’re getting close, ladies and gentlemen we’re finally going to start UA soon; however, until then, HumanKind be both.

Word Count 1088