[39]

^literally just an edited photo of Madison Reyes to make her look like Dahlia Molina (higher cheeks, sharper jaw, darker eyebrows and lips)

Alex's P.O.V.

"Dude, she thinks our souls are connected?" Reggie asks.

"Yes," I nod. "But it makes sense right? I mean, Luke and I have both hugged her. And Luke spent the night with her and he was touching her then."

"You what?" Reggie turns to Luke, his face scrunched up.

"Uh-" I scratch my head as Luke gives me a dirty look. "Sorry, Luke."

"Yeah, nice going Al," he mumbles.

"You spent the night... with Dahlia?" Reggie asks, putting a very obvious pause in the middle as if it were two questions.

"Yeah, I did," Luke confesses. "But nothing happened Reg."

Reggie opens his mouth like he wants to say something but quickly closes it.

"Do you think she's right?" I ask, turning back to Luke.

"She could be," he says. "I mean, Dahl's smart."

"She's also a lifer," Reggie says. "I'm not doubting her smartigence, but what does she know about the ghost world?"

"I hate to say this," Luke sighs. "But Reg is right. We need to find Willie asap."

I look at the ground. A wave of emotions runs over me at the mention of Willie again. I want to be mad at him. For disappearing when I need him, for ever skating away, for vanishing at The Hollywood Ghost Club.

The Hollywood Ghost Club.

"Guys, I have an idea."

*****
Tyler's P.O.V.

I stare down the hallway, waiting to see a familiar head of curly air walk through the door. I scan the students over and over again.

There.

I approach her, pushing my way through group after group of students. I finally check up with her.

"Dahlia," I tap her shoulder and she whips around.

"Hey," she smiles.

I can feel an unsteady rhythm pounding in my chest.

"Hey," I say. My voice sounds a lot steadier than it feels. "So did you figure things out with Lydia?"

"Yeah," she nods. "Yeah, we're good."

"Good. Good," I bob my head. Dahlia presses her lips together before I ask, "Can I walk you to class?"

"Of course," she smiles, looping her arm through mine.

*****
Julie's P.O.V.

"Flynn," I whisper shout at her, taking my place next to her in warm-ups. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You said you never wanted to show your face here again " she answers. "I was just following orders."