[38]

^^from thee owen patrick joyner's instagram story today🥺👉👈

I quickly text Tyler back.

What did she tell you?

She just said this...

A screenshot of texts from Lydia pops up on the screen. She says that I'm losing my mind. She just saw me talk to a ghost and even make contact with it somehow. She tells him everything. My hysterical crying over "Luke the dead boy".

oh

Is she telling the truth?

I want to tell him the truth. That there are three dead 90's boys living in my garage. But I can't being myself too.

My stomach churns as I type out my reply.

I'm just really stressed out because Julie asked me to fix her hologram machine and I can't. "Luke" is what we call one of the projections. That's the one that's not working.

Oh. Okay. Cause Lydia seems pretty upset.

Yeah, I probably freaked her out a little. That's my fault.

I'll let you two talk it out then

I leave our message and open my texts with Lydia.

YOU TOLD TYLER!

Dahlia, I'm worried about you

That doesn't mean you tell Tyler!

...

My stomach feels like its upside-down. I can feel a burn in the back of my throat.

You're right. I'm sorry.

Its okay.

And I handled it.

You lied to him?

Yes...

My stomach can't take it anymore. I get off the couch and run to the bathroom. I don't even make it to the toilet before puke pours into the sink. I burns and makes me regret drinking something so sugary earlier. I quickly rinse my mouth and the sink out, trying not to puke again from the smell.

My phone buzzes from wherever it landed when I fly off the couch. I walk back out into the garage and pick it up off the floor.

Did you puke?

Yeah.

Im sorry love

Send me a screenshot of what you told Tyler.

I won't say anything to anyone anymore.

Three little dots appear and then disappear again.

I still think you're crazy.