Chap 32

Sophia and Axel start to blush. They then fast walk and leave the other member of the Elements. With that the lefted members start to walk to class 1-A dorm to go to Tokoyami's room.

Third POV

"Yow Kage!" Izuku said.

"Hello Zuku" Tokoyami said in monotone.

"At least be happy that we are here." Oliver pouted.

"Should I?"

"Yes!" Sarah shouted.

"Okay!"

"Why would you only reply happily to Sarah" whine Oliver.

"It's okay babe,I will give you the attention you wanted." Alex said in a tone with full of love.

"Really?"

"Yes. Anything for my baby"

"Yeay!"

"Don't flirt!" said Shoto.

"Says the one who busy shoving his tongue down his fiancé throat this morning." Oliver snap back.

Shoto and Izuku then freeze and after a while started to blush madly.

"S-shut up! Now let's introduce Axe(Axel's nickname in the group) and Kage to each other." stuttered Izuku.

"Ye-yeah!" Shoto said agreeing with his fiancé.

"So Axe this is Kage one of our member also but a UA student instead of HC. And Kage this is Axe the newest member of our group and has a crush on Sophia." Izuku started the introduction.

"Nice to meet ya dude" said Axel.

"Yea nice to meet ya too bro. So crush on Sophia huh?" said Tokoyami back.

"And for you crush on Sarah huh?" Axel fire back.

"Let's stop embarassing ourselves ya?" Tokoyami say.

"Yea we should stop." Axel agreeing.

With that the Elements oficial members became 8 members instead of 6 with couples of 4.

(Let's skip the joint activity and straight away for the UA sports festival) (i got no idea what to write about the joint activity)

"Hello good morning everyone! Its a wonderful morning isn't it!" Present Mic shouted.

"Wooooohhhhh" all the audience shout back.

"Today we are having UA sports festival! Let's bring all students on the stage shall we?"

"Yeaa!"

"Introducing class 1-A!"

Bakugou twins and Izuki walk in front all of the students in pride and ego.

(Skip until all the class have been introduced)

"Let's not forget that some HC students came to attend our sports festival too!"

All the HC students stand up and wave with pride that they were annouce in the sports festival even thought they doesn't want to be there right now.

"Shall we hear the speech from our number 1 student give it up to Izuki Yagi!"

"Hello and good morning everyone. I will cut this speech short. I and the bakugou's twins will win this sports festival so don't be disappointed when you lose." Izuki said and walk down the small stage to go back to her class with smug.

"Booooooo" all the audience booing at Izuki's speech.

"Okay now let's invite the strongest students from HC to give his speech."

Izuku and the Elements walk towards the small stage in the middle of the stadium. Izuku walked to the mic while the other members stand in a straight line behind him.

"I want to say this from the day class 1-A came to HC. Don't be so proud because there are many more talented or stronger people that can bring you down in a second. So all the other students don't let Izuki's speech let you down and force yourself to be proud of your own quirk and be confident. I hope you enjoy this sports festival! Thank you for having HC to attend this sports festival!" Izuku bow 90 degree.

"Thats a nice speech Vixen!"

"So proud to have you man!"

"Go Vixen!"

"Im proud to have Vixen as a student in HC!"

"Vixen!Vixen!Vixen!" chanted all the HC students and some audience.

Izuku and the Elements walk down the stage and go to their seats. They start to chat about something.

"Okay thats a hella good speech you got there Vixen. Now shall we start this uear UA sports festival!" Present Mic said or more like shouting.

"Can you stop shouting Hizashi? I didn't get pay enough for this." Aizawa said grumpily and some just realize or doesn't even know that he has been with Present Mic for the whole time.

With that UA sports festival for that year start.