Chap 31

After 10 minutes they can see a fancy bus stop in front of them. They see some HC students come out from the bus and begin to stretch their body.

Third POV

"Hey come on don't be so rude. Thank the UA high school for having us first." Mr.Shaw said.

All the students ignore him and countinue to stretch their bodies. Mr.Shaw sigh loudly.

"Okay! All of you fuckers better listen up! Bad attitude means punishment from me and I will shorten your holidays!" Mr.Shaw shouted already giving up on the students.

Shockingly all the students listen to him and stand straight.

"Wow what a suprising effect!" say Nezu.

"That is because Mr.Shaw rarely lost his cool. And when he did and say 'punishment' thats mean only one thing. 'Hell' is the most suitable word for the 'punishment' said by him." say Izuku.

"Hey I'm not that bad! You guys are the one who said I'm the best teacher in the school." Mr.Shaw said pouting a bit.

"Just because we said your are the best doesn't mean you are not the worst also." reply a student.

"AGREE!" they shouted.

"Okay thats it. I'm taking everyone gadgets until tomorrow morning. Now give me all the gadgets including the Elements one."

"Hey we never say anything cruel about you!" said Oliver.

"Just because me and the whole school love you doesn't mean you are free to do anything whether its cruel or not." Mr.Shaw say with his cold face.

"Awe...not cool!" Sarah said.

"Who say I need to be cool?" ask Mr.Shaw.

"Not fairrrr!" Sophia add to the tantrum.

"How about this? Give me all the gadgets now and I will let all of you go shopping tomorrow after school?" Mr Shaw setting a deal.

"DEAL!" shout the whole class.

"What am I gonna do with all of you" sigh Mr.Shaw.

"WE LOVE YOU TOO!" shout the class.

"Yea yea love you nothing but problem asses too."

With that Mr.Shaw turn to Nezu and say

"Sorry for the disturbing scene Nezu. They grumpy and tired from the long trip in the flight and the bus."

"I don't mind. That means your students enjoy and trust you 100%"

"Yea. They are nothing but problem yet I still adore all my students."

"I know right! I understand your feeling!"

Nezu and Mr.Shaw begin to laugh loudly not caring about the world.

"Okay now let's show you and your students the dorm for all of you while staying in Japan."

"Sure. Come on pick all your luggages and follow me!"

"Yes sir!"

"Oub I nearly forgot. Shoto,Izuku you are staying together. Alex and Oliver are staying in a room together while Sophia and Sarah together also."

"Yes!" Oliver shouted.

"And no sex sound!"

"We were forbidden to have sex before 18 by my dad thought or Shoto and Alex get kill by mine and Oliver's protective father." Izuku inform Mr.Shaw.

"Thats good I have to thank him for making my work easier then."

-after unpacking and decorating their room-

"Hey wanna go to Kage room? We have to introduce Axel to him remember?" ask Sarah.

"You just wanna go to his room isn't it?" ask Sophia.

"Shut up!" Sarah started to blush.

"Let me call him and ask if we can come or not. Give me a sec" said Izuku.

/ Phone call /

Izuku : Hey Kage can we come to your room?

Tokoyami : Yea sure but why?

Izuku: We have a new member remember?

Tokoyami : Ouh yea of course. Axel isn't it?

Izuku : Yea so can we?

Tokoyami : Of course! Just keep it low because our dorm have thin walls.

Izuku : Yea sure. See you in 10 minutes. Bye!

Tokoyami : Bye Zuku!

/ Phone call end /

"He say we could come."

"Yes!"

"But keep it low because their dorm have thin walls."

"Sure come on!" Sarah shouted.

"Don't be so obvious on liking him stupid." Sophia said

"And you don't be so obvious on liking Axel back!" shout Sarah back.

Sophia and Axel start to blush. They then fast walk and leave the other member of the Elements. With that the lefted members start to walk to class 1-A dorm to go to Tokoyami's room.