Chap 30

"Yea agree. Im sure no one want an early death yet."

Third POV

-with HC-

"Do all of you have anything that you forgot?" ask Mr.Shaw

"No Mr.Shaw!" the students shouted as its was the fifth time he asked that question.

"I were just reconfirm before we board the flight." said Mr.Shaw.

"Even if we forgot something,we can't turn back around or else we will miss the flight Mr.Shaw. Well we are already in the flight." said Izuku.

"I know,I'm just bored and want to annoyed all of my beloved students." Mr.Shaw said.

"And you success!" shout a student.

"Yup and I am happy."

All the students look at him in disbelief.

"Anything that make you sleep at night then. I'm going to sleep so please quiet down." said Shoto and cuddle Izuku in his seat.

All the students now looking at Shoto in shock that he didn't feel annoyed at all.

"Awe my big baby is sleepy come closer so that I can cuddle you forever." said Izuku while admiring his baby.

*ding dong deng*

"All passenger please be seated and wear the seatbelt. We were about to fly now. Please turn on your flight mode for your phones. Thank you."

And with that they started to fly to Japan.

-with UA-

"Wake up problem children!" shout Aizawa.

Not even one budge or come out from their room. (They already staying in their dorm)

"Hizashi help me please."

"Sure Shota"

"Thanks"

Present Mic clear his throat first. Then

"WAKE UUPPPPPP!" Present Mic shouted.

All the doors open fastly as the students began to search for the sound that disturb their sleep.

"Finally all of you are awake. The HC students will be arrive this.afternoon. They boarded their flight yesterday at 10 pm. They will be arrive here somewhere near 1 to 2 pm I guess."

"Okay" replied the class tiredly.

"I want all of you to be in your best and polite behaviour especially Izuki and the twins. Get it?!"

"Yes Aizawa sensei" they replied

"Good because if not. You don't want to know what gonna happen." Aizawa said with a shit eating grin on his face and leave with Hizashi.

All the students shiver in fear of what he able to do.

"School about to start so let's start to get ready?" Iida said.

"Yea" they replied back and go into their own room.

~time skip after school~

-with HC-

"All passenger please wear your seatbelt we were about to land. Repeat all passenger please wear your seatbelt,we were about to land. Flight attendent please recheck all the passenger.Thank you" said the pilot.

"My beloved HC students,please wake up for the one who is sleeping we were about to land in Japan. Izuku please wake your fiancé gently as we don't want the aeroplane suddenly become ice." Mr.Shaw said.

"Don't worry sir,Shoto only do that to the people he doesn't give a fuck except for Zuku. He once froze all of us except Zuku when we try to wake him up." Oliver replied while yawning.

"Guess his quirk recognise Izuku as his soulmate then. Lovebirds these days." said Mr Shaw while shaking his head in disbelief.

"Shoto wake up please~" Izuku said with full of love.

"Hurmm I don't want to Izu. Let me sleep (~_~)" whine Shoto.

"Wake up babe we were about to land. We don't want you to be hurt right?"

"Urm okay only for you." replied Shoto waking up and peck Izuku on the lips.

"Okay now I know why he doesn't freeze Izuku. He wake him up gently not like you monkeys that I'm very sure shouting in his ear while waking him up." said Mr.Shaw approving Izuku's method of waking Shoto up.

-after they land-

"Go wait and search your laguage and meet up here in 20 minutes."

"Yes Mr.Shaw"

-after 20 mins-

"Does everyone have their laguage?"

"Yea."

"Great now let's go UA principal has rented a bus for us."

-after getting in the bus-

"You guys can either sleep or do anything but don't make a mess. We have 30 minutes before arriving at UA."

"No promises!" shout all the students.

Mr.Shaw shook his head and sigh loudly. "Just don't make any mess"

-with UA-

"Please all students in class 1-A gather at the school gate to welcome the HC students. They will be arriving in 10 minutes." said Nezu.

"Yes sir!"

They walk to the school gate only to see a big writing saying 'WELCOME TO UA,HC STUDENTS!' with a Nezu picture beside it.

After 10 minutes they can see a fancy bus stop in front of them. They see some HC students come out from the bus and begin to stretch their body.