Public and A Phone Call (Lemon) Ch. 29

Our story continues on the beach after the last chapter

No one's POV

Himiko leans in and starts to kiss Izuku. Izuku sees this and puts his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. Izuku bites Himiko's bottom lips for entrance which she gladly accepts. After a few minutes of this, Izuku wins; they pull away, leaving a strand of saliva. Izuku grabs her arms and flips himself on top of her, pinning her on the towel. Izuku starts kissing and biting up and down her neck. "Mmmmmmm, Izu, we can't do this here," she says, moaning softly. Izuku whispers in her ear, "That's not my name, my little Princess." Izuku slides down, kissing her breasts and, then, unhooking her bikini top. Izuku starts sucking and kissing one of her breasts and fondling with the other one. "Mmmmm, more, Daaaddy," she says, moaning at the end. Izuku smirks and once again begins sliding down her chest, making it to the top on her bikini bottom. Izuku, teasing her, kisses and bites the top of her bikini line, "P-please, Daddy, stop teasing."- "As you wish, Princess," Izuku says, taking off her bikini bottom. Himiko shivers at the wind blowing on her now naked bottom. Izuku goes down and starts eating her out. Himiko starts moaning, no longer caring where they are, "Y-yes, Daddy!" Himiko reaches down and grabs onto Izuku's hair, and pushes his face deeper into her pussy. Izuku starts to play with her clit, causing Himiko to moan loudly, "Ahhhhhhhhh, y-y-yes!" Izuku pushes his face into her pussy as much as he can while speeding up. After a minute, she climaxes and squirts into his mouth as he swallows, "Ahhhhhhhhh." Izuku cleans her up and licks his lips, and smirks at her. "Did you enjoy that, Princess," Izuku says and then goes back up and starts kissing her. "Y-yes, Daddy," she replies, "How about we continue this at home," Izuku says, whispering into her ear, making her whine a little. "Don't worry; I'll pleasure you even more at the house," Izuku says, still smirking, making her nod meekly. Once they get dressed, they walk back to the train station and take the train home. Once they get home, when Izuku isn't looking, Himiko takes off her panties and covers Izuku eyes with them. "Keep the blindfold on," Izuku smiles, "If it's a blindfold, why are they soaking wet." Himiko blushing, "Be quiet, and stay here," she says, running to the bedroom. A few minutes pass, and Himiko comes back out, pulling him into the bedroom. "Okay, take off the blindfold," once she said that, he takes off the 'blindfold' and sees that it's her panties, and he stuffs them in his pocket. Izuku looks up to see Himiko in a maid outfit.

He sees this and is speechless; she sees this and smirks

He sees this and is speechless; she sees this and smirks. "Do you like what you see... Daddy," she says, moaning at the end. Izuku snaps back to reality, "You, Princess, better be ready for your punishment and your reward," Izuku says, making Himiko worry slightly. "Give it to me, Daddy," Izuku smirks and activates OFA and pins Himiko against the wall and roughly kisses her. Izuku stops kissing her, "Quiet, Princess," she agrees, just nodding. He gets down onto his knees, pulls up the skirt of the maid outfit, and starts eating her out again. After a few minutes, "Nice job, Princess, now you get a reward,"- "Can I Daddy?"- "Of course you can, Princess, you've been a good girl, and good girls be my dick." Himiko moans, just thinking about it; seeing this, Izuku wastes no time, and he picks her up and throws her on the bed. She moans a little loud at the roughness. Izuku pulls off her clothes and immediately thrusts into her, not giving her time to adjust to his size. "Ahhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, harder, Daddy," she moans loudly, making Izuku thrust harder into her pussy. "G-god, you're sooo tight, Princess," Izuku, still keeping the pace. "Aaaaahhhh," Izuku speeds up, "I-i'm going to cum, Princess."- "M-me too; give it to me, Daddy," she yells. Izuku activates OFA, picking up his pace and making thrust harder. After a minute, he cums inside of her, and she squirts on his dick, "Ahhhhhh." Once they catch their breath, "You know what to do next, Princess,"- "Yes, Daddy," Himiko says, going down to Izuku dick. As soon as she gets to his dick, she immediately starts giving him a blowjob. "Gnnnnnhhh, your throat feels so good, P-princess," Izuku groans. Izuku grabs onto her hair and shoves her head onto his dick; Himiko starts making a gurgle and a slurping sound cause of this. "Mmmmm," she moans, still deepthroating his dick. Himiko pulls off his dick only for a second to catch a breather until Izuku thrusts into her throat. She goes up and down while licking and sucking, "P-princess, you're so good; I-i'm going to c-cum." She decides to speed up hearing this, making Izuku moan. He finally cums in her throat, covering the walls of her throatpussy in cum. Izuku slowly pulls out of her throat into her mouth cumming in her actual mouth as well. He wholly pulls out of her throat, "T-thank.... you.... f-for the meal, Daddy," she says in between, coughs. "You're welcome, Princess, but would you like to go again?"- "Yes, Daddy!" Himiko shouts in excitement, "Okay, Princess," Izuku says, getting on top of Himiko. Izuku starts leaving more bites and hickeys on her neck and her breast. This time instead of Izuku eating her out, he reaches down and starts fingering her. "Ooooooh, right there," Izuku picks up his pace and roughness in that spot while sucking and kissing her breast. "Ahhhhh," she moans, "You like at that, Princess,"- "Y-y-yes, Daaaadddyyy, p-please harder!" Izuku speeds up but also brings his secondhand down and roughly plays with her clit. "Ahhh, I-i'm going to cum, Daddy," she shouts, "Then cum for me," he says, speeding up. Himiko swiftly cums on Izuku's hand and the bed. Izuku licks his fingers clean, "Sweet, like always, Princess," and then moves up to kiss the severely blushing Himiko again. While kissing Himiko, Izuku thrusts into her, causing her to gasp at the surprise pleasure. Izuku starts thrusting back and forth, hitting her g-spot, "AHhhhhhHHhhhH, r-right there!" Izuku keeps thrusting at that spot until his phone rings. Izuku, still thrusting hard, picks up his phone to see that Principal Nezu is calling him. "You have to be quiet, Princess, or you're going to get punished," Izuku says; Himiko nods in agreement. Izuku answers the phone while still managing his pace.

Izuku: Hello sir, what can I do f-for you?

Nezu: Hello, Izuku. Is this a bad time?

Izuku: N-no sir, not at all

^Your so tight, Princess; are you love this.^ He says, thrusting harder.

Nezu: Well, I wanted to tell you that your dorm room is ready, and you can move in anytime

Izuku looks at Himiko, who is in pure ecstasy, as she moans quietly. Izuku, hearing this, puts one hand on her throat and applies a little pressure, causing her to tighten up more. Izuku grunts quietly, ^I see you like that.^

Izuku: Okay, sir, thanks for letting us know. We'll move in in the first week.

Nezu: One final thing, your guy's room is soundproof. It has a kitchen, two-bedrooms, one for Eri, a bathroom, and a living room.

Izuku: That's amazing, sir, t-thank you, and I'll see you later, sir

Nezu: No problem, and see you soon.

The phone call ends, and Izuku throws his phone to the side. He removes the hand from her throat and places his hand on her hips. Izuku starts thrusting significantly harder than before, "You can speak, Princess."- "AHHHHHHHHH," she shouts out, "I-i-i'm going to cum,"- "M-me too, Princess." Izuku speeds up, making them both of them having their climax yet, as Izuku cums in her, and Himiko squirts on his dick and leg. Some time passes of them catching their breath, "That was incredible, Princess; you've never been so tight before," he says, cuddling her. "You being on the phone can while fucking me turned me on so much; I loved it." Izuku smiles, "Glad to hear it; I'll keep that in mind for the next time, and I always knew you were an exhibitionist." Himiko blushing, buries her face into his chest," S-shut up." Izuku smiles, "Sorry, but god, you're cute; I love you."- "I love you too."- "Let's go to bed now," Himiko nods as they fall asleep, with Himiko sleeping on top of him.

I hope you like this chapter and the lemon. If it wasn't obvious, this is much different from my last one; at least I tried to make it different. Thank you for all of the support, and I hope I see you in the next chapter; until then, HumanKind be both. (Props if you get the reference)

Word Count 1520