Naruto White Dragon's Rise

Hello Sekklon here Welcome to this new fanfic and welcome to 2021, me and Hakiii work on this so please don't leave much hate thank you bye, we made this because we haven't seen one before so here we are, i hope you enjoy and like the story and please leave a review..This started after the Kaguya arc and I hope you like this, This story is Smut and Adventure, We hope you like it If you have questions please PM me so I can answer it, We are also looking for a helper incase we couldn't have time to write the chapters..Warning: This story contains explicit scenes, unrealistic proportions and actions regarding the human body as well as other contents suited for mature readers only. If such content does not appeal to you and your preference, kindly leave. And there's also some wrong spelling so my bad..If anyone find's these wrong and weird here's a quote..

"It may seem weird but it's fanfiction anything can happen.." From a Special Friend

Naruto was having a happy dream, he is happily eating a bowl of ramen in his home with his family, when suddenly the room got engulfed in white light and everything turns in white, making him close his eyes and slowly opening them, his eyes widen in amazement at seeing a big beautiful village with a mountain with faces on them, "Where am I, This place looks amazing" He thought in his mind, before closing his eyes again seeing the white light and opening them he see's a bridge..

Walking towards it he looks at him seeing the good work on it and spotting a name on it , "What!? I have my name on a bridge!? Hewas feeling excited about that, feeling good and felt like he was here before but shrugs it off because he doesn't remember where, as he see's places like a village, mountain with six heads on it and a house and all of them with some people making him look at them before closing his eyes, "Where am I off to now?, maybe another cool place or something!" , He opens his eyes and all the excitement went down seeing something so wrong and scary, countless bodies everywhere blood flowing out of them and all of them having fatal wound, "W-What happened h-here!" He heard a voiced but it was cut off by a loud rumbling behind him and turning around his heart stop seeing the being infront of him..

A monstrous being taller than anything he has ever seen, White razor sharp teeth that can chew and destroy anything, A blood red eye with many tomoes on them and Ten tails swinging around behind it, looking directly at him with bloodlust and anger before charging towards him making him run in fear..

"Wake up." Naruto heard a voiced tell him something, "Wake up Naruto!" He look around while running and saw a orange reddish light and white light beside it, he look behind hearing the rumbling stop and steps back in fear the monster's red eye close to him and it smirk before spreading its mouth showing it's razor sharp teeth and takes a bite wanting to kill him, "WAKE UP!"

Naruto wokes up his eyes widen and his body sweating from the dream he felt like so real and not just a dream, he look around with the curtains open the ray of sunlight bringing light to his room, he relax seeing the normal bedroom he own in his house, he felt something snuggling beside him and so sitting up taking off the cover he saw his sister naked hugging him and sleeping peacefully making his eyes twitched at this..

Issai Hyodou is a young brown haired girl that reaches to her back with beautiful brown eyes, her body having C-cup breast and bubbly ass, she open her eyes and stared at her brother's ocean blues, "Good Morning Little Brother." sitting up and and streched her arms letting his eyes stare at her body, "What happened Otouto your face is sweaty." She crawls to him and sits on his lap making his boxer formed a tent..

"N-Nothing Onee-chan, just a bad dream." Naruto blushed feeling his sister's assets on his body, her cute face near his face and her breast and ass rubbing on his body, "We should wash up and get breakfast Onee-chan." As he tries to pushed his sister's growing body off of him, as he couldn't help but to admire how beautiful her face and body is..