Chap 29

"DID I JUST SAY THAT LOUDLY!?" shouted Axel.

"Yuppp"

"Oh mai ghadd"

Third POV

"Okay so beside getting nearer and closer with Sophia what benefit can I get if I join your group?"

"You will be given UN protection and you also will be a UN hero and a world hero. You will be in our group with us fighting together."

"Really?"

"Yea I also just realized that you are the number 4th or should I say 7th winner in this sports festival. We can train you so that you can be a lot more stronger.

"DEAL!" shouted Axel.

"Deal then" said Shoto.

"Ouh also...we have another member in this group but from UA also and his name is Fumikage Tokoyami,his nickname is Kage." said Izuku.

"He must be strong to be approve by the Vixen"

"Yea he is pretty strong too and handsome" say Sarah.

"You are drolling Sarah." Oliver said.

"Where?! Wait! No am not!"

"HAHAHAHA" they laughed

"Welcome to the group Axel!"

"Thank you for having me!"

"No problem bro!" Alex said.

-After severals week-

Third POV

"Heyya class!" Mr.Shaw said

"Heyya Mr.Shaw"

"Well I have an annoucement and you can decide whether its a good one or a bad one."

All the students in the stare at him in suspicious. They thought that maybe the annoucement is not that bad. Even so,how bad can it be right?

The students stay quiet to listen to the annoucement.

"Uhm so UA high school has decide to invite us for a joint activity but this time its in their school in Japan."

So many groans can be heard in the class and Mr.Shaw just chuckle.

"Okay that was a bad one I guess but let me add another bad news and that is our Principal thought that our class is the most suitable class to join the school trip to Japan."

Many more groans and sigh can be heard more than the first announcement.

"Im so sorry but I can't help you guys in this matter."

"But the one and only good news is the teacher that going to go with you is ME."

"Yeay!" the class erupt with so many happy vibes.

"Freedom!" shout a student

"Hey the other teachers can't be that bad rigth?" Mr.Shaw asked.

All the students look at him like he is crazy.

"You are the only teacher that let students have their own freedom well except for the principle of course." said Izuku.

"So true." say all the students in the class.

*kringgg*

"And the bell save the day. Bye guys. Make sure to pack your things. We will be staying there for their sports festival too. So we are staying there for nearly 2 or 3 months." Mr.Shaw say.

Some groans and sighs erupt the class loudly.

-at UA-

(Still in Third POV)

They were talking like a normal morning.

"Shut up and let me give my announcement. I don't get pay enough for your bullshits." Aizawa sensei said.

All of them going back to their own seats before they get roast by Aizawa.

"So our school invited HC to come here in UA to have a joint acticity."

"Huh?! No way!"

"Why not? They have more powerful and trusted students then us." Aizawa said with a face that say 'its a fact'.

"How long they going to stay in Japan sensei?" asked Iida.

"They will be staying here from next week until we finish our sports festival."

"So they will be watching us?"

"Yea" replied Aizawa.

"Any more question?"

"Not for now Aizawa sensei"

"Okay then do whatever shits you would like to do. Just don't destroy anything. Wake me up if something important or dangerous happened. Wake me up if something that is not important then get your ass ready to be kill." with that Aizawa go into his sleeping bag and start to sleep in the corner of the class but still in front of the class.

"Let's make sure not to disturb or wake him up then?"

"Yea agree. Im sure no one want an early death yet."

_________________________________________
Sorry for the late update. I was busy with my homeworks and training. Stay for more updates.