Chap 28

The students still chanting Izuku's hero name while the Elements walk towards their waiting room to have a break before the award ceremony.

Third POV

-award ceremony-

"We are going to start our award ceremony so everyone please be seated." said the student president.

"In the third place we got Sarah Smith and Sophia Brown from the Elements!"

"In the second place we got Alex Raven and Oliver White also from the Elements!"

"And last but not least the winner or number 1 of our sports festival this year is Izuku Midoriya or also known as Vixen or leader of the Elements!" said Mr.Davis and give Izuku his medal and trophy.

"Let's listen to the winner speech now should we?"

"Uhm I will keep this speech short and simple as all of us ran out a lot of energy today. So I want to thank for all the support and loves I get from the people around me that I manage to come this far. I love you dad,Shoto and the Elements!" said Izuku.

-After all the sports festival-

Third POV

The Yagi's start to walk until they accidentally meet in the middle of hallway. And the Elements about to turn to walk the other way.

"B-brother! Wait up!" shout Izuki with a shaking voice.

All Might,Floater and the Bakugou twins froze out of shock that it was infact their innocent Izuku. Gran Torino also shocked because its really true that he has an unknown grandson. Endeavor start to smirk that he has found Shoto and that he can try to threathen him into hurting the others if he doesn't want to come back to Japan with him.

"Y-you ba-bastards! How dare you call me by my first name!" Izuku said.

Izuku POV

Me and the group were walking when we saw that my old family and my fiancé's biological father are in the same hallway as us. We were about to turm around when

"B-brother! Wait up!" shout Izuki fucking Yagi with a shaking voice.

We can see that all of them froze in shock while Endeavor start to smirk.

"Y-you ba-bastards! How dare you call me by my first name!" I said.

"What the hell do you want from us?" Sho ask them.

"Why do I have to run into you bastards now out of all the time I have?!" I said in anger but luckily still in control.

"Just fucking lovely" Alex said in exhausted.

"Way to ruin our good mood" Sophia said.

I and the group turn around and start to walk away. I know Sho could feel my rage,anger,sadness and hatred from all of them because Sho piggy back me and countinue to walk.

Third POV

The Elements know that they have to get Izuku away from them before Izuku explode out of anger and do something that he will regret.

They could hear that Izuku's old family shouting for him to come back with them and become the real family with them again.

The students around them look confuse and try to connect evrything that was going on in front of them. Some already understand when Izuki shouted the word 'brother' and how Izuku react to them.

"Son! Please wait!" shout All Might. He and the others was about to go to them when Mr.Shaw and Mr.Davis stopped them.

"Why are you stopping us!? That is our missing son and that 2 colour hair boy is Endeavor's son isn't it?!" Floater said.

"Izuku is no longer your son the moment you neglect him. Shoto also no longer Endeavor's son when he started to abused him. They belong to the Midoriya's family now!" said Mr.Shaw.

"Yes Shoto still using your last name Endeavor. But it will change the moment he marry to Izuku." countinue Mr.Davis.

"Nooooooooo!" shouted them.

-With the Elements-

"Hey guys mind helping us to clean the stadium a bit?" a student ask them.

"Sure" answered Oliver.

"There some boxes that needed to put in the storage room but we can't pick them up because of how heavy it is."

The Elements walk to the boxes and pick them up with ease but Sophia were having trouble because she helped to heal some students just now and still didn't not regain her full energy.

"Sophia are you okay there? Want me to pick it up also?" asked Izuku.

"No need. You already pick up the most heaviest box after all." answered Sophia

Suddenly a guy come up to Sophia

"Mind if I help you? It seems like you ran out of energy." said the unknown guy.

Before Sophia can reply the boy already take the box from her and start to walk to the storage room.

The Elements fastly follow the boy.

"What is your name boy?" asked Izuku.

"Axel Cohen. You are Izuku or Vixen right?"

"Yea indeed I am."

"Ok cool" Axel start to walk away from them.

Sophia ran to him "Thank you for helping me Axel"

"No problem."

"Go get it Sophia!" shouted the Elements.

Sophia started to blush and reply "Its nothing like that!"

"We can see that you are interested in Axel" said Sarah.

"And we can see that you are interested in Kage!" Sophia fired back.

"Axel wanna join our group?" ask Izuku.

"Why should I?"

"Well because it looks like our girl over here is interested in you. Dont tell me you are not interested in her also. We see that you ignore every single girl just now but you didn't ignore Sophia"

"Looks like you caught my acting. Im acting very hard not to blush in front of my crush." Axel say but he didn't know that he said that loudly.

"You have a crush on me?"

"DID I JUST SAY THAT LOUDLY!?" shouted Axel.

"Yuppp"

"Oh mai ghadd"