A Talk and An Appointment Ch. 26

Our story begins the morning after the UA entrance exam

Izuku’s POV

I woke up this morning with my arms around my wonderful wife and her arms around Eri. I look up at the clock to see that it’s 7:30, ^Venom, what time is our appointment?^ Izuku hears Venom snicker, ^WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE, A DAMN CLOCK,^ Venom shouts in his head. ^Shhhhhhh, you’ll wake up, Princess, and yes you are,^ Izuku chuckles quietly. Venom sneers, ^Fine, well, it’s at 2:30.^ Izuku smiles, ^Thanks, and that means that I get to cuddle with Princess all day,^ Izuku says as he pulls Himiko even closer and kisses the top of her head, and buries his face in her neck.

Principal Nezu’s POV

Thirty minutes have passed since Izuku woke up, and our outstanding principal is on his way to the school, thinking about Izuku. Hmmm, I need to talk to Shota about Izuku and his possible abandonment issues. If he does have abandonment issues, we might have to add some rules for them and just them. Well, even with that in mind, I have to call Shota and talk to him about it,

Calls Aizawa

Aizawa: Hello, sir?

Nezu: Hi, Shota

Aizawa: Well, what do you need to talk about?

Nezu: Well, it’s about Izuku

Aizawa: Well, what seems to be the problem? Did you do something wrong?

Nezu: No! Not at all, but I think I found something that we need to talk about… privately

Aizawa: Ummmm, Okay, when do you need me?

Nezu: Could you be here in an hour?

Aizawa: Okay, sir, I’ll head there now

Nezu: Okay, thank you

Himiko’s POV

I woke up this morning to realize that I can’t move a muscle. I look around to see that I’m getting held down, Izu. I let go of Eri, and after some struggling, because of how tightly he was holding me, I turned around in his arms and faced him. Once I was facing him, I kissed him, and to my surprise, he kissed back, ^and here I thought he was asleep.^ Izu chuckled at hearing that; I started pouting, “I love you, Puppy,” Izu whispered in my ear, causing me to blush severely. “I-i-i what,” I stutter, causing Izuku to smile, “You're cute when you’re flustered, Puppy.” Izuku says while kissing my neck, “Stop, K-kitty, Eri is right there,” she says as she moans slightly. “Okay, Puppy, but Kitty, huh?” Izuku says. I look at him in the eyes, “Do you like my nickname,” she asks as she kisses him. “I love it, though; I do think it fits you better,” Izuku says, smirking. “Oh, stop it, now let me up,” she smiles, smacking his arm a little. Izuku doesn’t say anything but just pulls her down, “No, we’re not moving until it’s time for her appointment.”- “But,”- “No, puppy, I just want cuddles,” Himiko smiles, “Okay, okay.”- “I love you, Puppy,”- “I love you too, Kitty.”

Aizawa’s POV

I got a somewhat concerning call from Principal Nezu, and I must admit that I’m scared of what he will say. Though, I must say that the way he was talking didn’t make it sound that bad. However, with that said, he said that Izuku didn’t do anything wrong. I guess we’ll find out what happened once we get there. Once he arrives at Nezu’s office, he knocks on the door, only to be let in moments later. “Hello, sir,” Aizawa says, bowing, where Nezu waves him up, “Hello, Shota, as you remember, I called you here to talk about Izuku.” Aizawa nods, in confusion, as Nezu continues, “Do you remember when Izuku fell asleep on the roof during the exam?” Once again, Aizawa just nods in agreement but also confusion. “Okay, well, did you notice what happened while he was asleep,” Aizawa looked at him with a little bit of shock and shook his head. “Okay, well, look at this,” Nezu turned to the TV in his office and gestured to the TV. Once Aizawa looks at the TV, Nezu turns on to a recording of the exam; they watch Izuku fall Izuku asleep. Once finished, Nezu asks, “Did you see it,” Aizawa shakes his head. “Watch closer,” Nezu starts the video over again, and Aizawa, upon closer inspection, notices what Nezu did the first time. He sees Izuku reach out for something to his side and then cries a little in his sleep. Aizawa’s eyes widen as a million ideas go through his head, causing him to get overwhelmed. Once Aizawa snaps out of being overwhelmed, “Well, what do you think?” Aizawa shakes his head, “Honestly, I have no idea because it could be a million different things.” Nezu nods but gives his opinion, “I believe that it’s abandonment issues.” Aizawa, looking at him with confusion, asks, “Why’s that, sir?”- “Well, I believe that it’s because of his mom, and think that it’s one of the reasons we proposed so early,” Nezu says as it clicks with Aizawa. “Y-you’re right, and now that I think about it, Eri said something that was only hilarious at the time, but now it does.” Nezu, now curious, asks, “What’s that?” Aizawa chuckles a little, reliving the moment; Eri said, “Why is mommy sitting in that chair?”- “Why is that a big deal,” Nezu asks, a little confused, “Well, think about it; if he does have abandonment issues, it makes sense, why she would say that.” Nezu smiles, “Guess you’re right,”- “Now that we know all of this now, what do we do?” Nezu smiles, at the tea, “We let them virtually do whatever they want to be comfortable.” Aizawa nods, “And do we tell any of the students if they ask,” he asks curiously. Nezu shakes his head, “No, the reason being for their privacy; now, if they want to tell them, they can, but we can’t,” Aizawa nods, and after a few more words, they part ways.

Izuku’s POV

After about seven hours of cuddling and sleeping, I look at the clock to see that it’s 1:00. I sigh as I finally decide to wake up everyone and stop cuddling to get ready for Eri’s quirk appointment. “Are you ready, Snowball?”- “Yaaaaa,” she shouts in excitement as they leave their home and head to the doctor.

Doctor’s POV

(A/N Did I just change POV’s… yes)

I looked down at my 2:30 appointment, and I saw an appointment under the name, ‘Mr. and Mrs. Midoriya for Eri Midoriya. I saw this, and I started thinking about Izuku and Inko; I wonder if this is just a coincidence or if Izuku has a kid and is married now. Well, whatever the case, I’m excited to see him and see how much he has grown up. Once he has the nurse call back them, he greets them, “Hello Izuku and… Toga?” Himiko smiles, “Please, Himiko,” the doctor hugs them, “First congratulations on the marriage and on having a kid.” They smile, “Well, thank you; though, she’s non-biological,” the doctor nods, “That makes more sense, then. Well, in any case, what we do for you guys?”- “Well, we know that she has a quirk, but we don’t quite know what it is, though,” Izuku says, smiling. “Well, let’s take a look; why don’t we,” he says with a bright smile. Eri smiles back, bursting with excitement, as they do their tests. “Well, Mrs. Eri, what would you like to be when you grow up,” the doctor asks; “I want to be a hero like mommy and daddy,” she says, causing everyone to smile at her cuteness. “Well, your quirk is very powerful, and it’s called Rewind,” the doctor says. “Well, what does it do, sir,” Himiko asks, just as excited as Eri, causing Izuku to smile and chuckle. “Eri's Quirk allows her to rewind an individual's body to a previous state. She can rewind someone's body to a point before they existed,” Izuku and Himiko as speechless at how powerful her quirk is, “Well, that’s amazing,” Izuku says, “Yeah, and luckily, Dadzawa will help her train her quirk,” Himiko says. “Well, if that’s all, you’ll be free to go home, and once again, congratulations,” the doctor says. With that, they all say their goodbyes, and Eri hugs the doctor, and they head home.

Once again, sorry for the wait, but I will be putting upload back on a schedule. This story will be updated every Tuesday and Thursday. I will also be trying to get a story adopted so I can continue it, seeing as it’s stopped being updated and in the hope of making it more precise. If I can get this story, I will upload it every Sunday. And I know I say this a lot but thank you so much for all the support on this story; I love y’all.

Word Count 1487