Chap 24

"So let's choose the trainer should we?" said Mr.Davis.

Third POV

"I will tell you which one will be teaching what." Izuku said.

"Me and Alex will be teaching hand to hand combat. Oliver and Sarah will be the one train speed and strength while Sho and Sophia will be training you for quirk training. Any question?" said Izuku.

"No Vixen!" all the HC students say in sync.

"No? Then I just want to say,UA students you can call me Vixen or Midoriya. Okay let's start choosing then."

-After 20 minutes of choosing-

"Anyone who have not choose yet?" asked Sophia.

"No? Okay then go to your teachers right now and start the training! You will be training for 2 hours then took a break for 15 minutes and let's have a battle." said Izuku.

"If you have any problems feel free to ask us teachers. Don't be shy,don't worry we aren't cannibalism." said Oliver cheerfully.

"Except when you try to pick a fight with us of course." said Shoto.

"Yeah" said all the members of the Elements.

-skip to the 15 minutes break-

"Oi bird!" shout Katsuki to Tokoyami.

"Who are you calling bird you bomb hair." Tokoyami replied.

"You bastard!"

"Enough Katsuki! Now what is your question to him?" said Izuki.

"Fine! How do you know the 'Elements' and join them?"

"I know the leader and the co-leader because they intern in the same agency as me. They let me join be I am cool not like all of you." Tokoyami said.

"KAGE BURNNNN!" shouted Sarah.

"SHUT UP SARAH!" Tokoyami shout back.

"STOP FLIRTING BOTH OF YOU!" shout Sophia.

"You are just jealous because you are single Sophia!" said Sarah.

"And you are taken?" ask Sophia back.

"I'm-" Sarah speechless and start to blush hard.

Tokoyami is hiding his face behind dark shadow.

"That's what happen when you try to roast Sophia. You do know that right Sarah?" Alex said.

"S-shut it Alex!"

"Okay stop all of you!" said Izuku while laying on Shoto.

"You should stop making me feel single then. Look at our leaders they are making me feel single." Sophia said.

"You will find the right one Sophia but he/she must go through me first." said Izuku.

"Is that will make me single forever. Who have beat you? Absoulutely no one." reply Sophia.

"I didn't say he/she must beat me. They just need to make me put my full trust on he/she." Izuku said back.

"Isn't that impossible too."

"No its not. I trusted all of you 100%."

"Awww Vixen you will make me cry." Sophia while trying to stop her tears from falling.

"Don't cry stupid" said Shoto.

"Break gonna finish in 1 minute!" announce Izuku.

"Start get ready for the battle!" Shoto countinued Izuku sentence.

"Rule number 1 you can challemge anyone even the teachers. Rule number 2 knock the enemy out or threw them out of the bound. Rule number 3 no killing. Rule number 4 the teachers can't challenge anyone but can only accept the challenge from the students. Rule number 5 when I announce the winner,don't try to attack the winner just because you lost. Understand?"

"Yes Vixen!"

"Good! Now who want to start first?"

"Me I want to challenge Sophia!"

"Ok then" Sophia accept.

They start to walk to the middle of the stage.

"Start!" shouted Izuku.

The girl make a bow and some arrows. She tried to shoot the arrows to Sophia but failed as Sophia emits some light to the girl's eyes and she girl can't see properly. Sophia then making the light brighther and run towards the girl and pushes her outside of the bound.

"Sophia wins!" said Izuku.

"You are good but you can try to wear a support glasses that can cancel out the light so that it won't distract you." said Sophia to the girl.

"Thank you for your comment Prism!" the girl said happily but still a little bit sad.

"Your are welcome."

"Next who?"

"Can I challenge Alex?" said Izuki

"Sure" Alex accept but with some dead glaring because of Izuku's past.

Before Alex go to the stage Oliver give him a peck on the lips to calm him down a bit so that he won't 'accidentally' kill the girl.

"Start!"

Izuki start to throw some things to Alex but Alex punches all the items and they were destroyed go back to Izuki because of the force. Alex started to get boring because he kept on punching the items so he quickly run to Izuki and punch her in the stomach that make her vomit blood a bit.

"Hey!" shout Katsuki.

Alex look at Katsuki and punch Izuki in the face then her go. Izuki lays on the floor in pain.

"Alex wins!"

Sophia walk to the stage and start to heal Izuki but only healing the big injuries and leave the small injuries alone because she still want Izuki to feel some pain.

"Who is next?"

"I want to challenge Sarah!" said Kaminari then some start to booing him because he challenge a girl.

"Stop booing at him and I accept you challenge!" said Sarah.

They start to walk to the middle of the stage.

"Start!"

Kaminari start it with 1.3 millions volt but Sarah make the earth cover herself to cancel the electric from reaching her. When she come out to attack she saw that Kaminari was dancing like a crazy person and just make some veins to throw him out of the bound.

"Sarah wins!"

"Who want to go next?"

"ME!" shouted Katsuki.

"And who do you want to challenge?"

"I want to challenge.....you."