Chap 25

"I want to challenge.....you."

Third POV

The training hall go quiet. All the HC students are shock.

Izuku start to smirk under his mask.

"You want to challenge me?"

"Boy you better withdraw your challenge. He is the strongest in the school heck even in New York or the world!" shout a third year from HC.

Aizawa tried to make Katsuki withdraw but he doesn't want to back down.

"So withdraw?" Izuku asked.

"Heck no. Come to me and don't hold back." Katsuki said with confident.

"I accept the challenge then." Izuku said still smirking under his mask.

They start to walk to the stage. And Shoto put up some ice shield between the fight and the students so that the fight won't harm them or not to much harm.

"Start!" shout Alex.

Katsuki start with a swing from his right hand which Izuku already know that but he decide that he is too lazy to stop him. Katsuki shoot Izuku with a big one and smirk thinking that he just won. But after the smoke was cleared,they can't see Izuku but instead a kitsune with a small shield made from water.

Katsuki look at him in shock and try to attack again with 2 punches as big as the first one. Yet the kitsune still in the water shiel laying peacefully. Katsuki then was about to shoot a really big explosion that can make the whole building disappear but Izuku shoot some small blue flames towards him and punches him in the stomach by using 3% of his quirk.

The students can hear a loud crack and see that Katsuki on the floor holding his stomach.

"I told you to make your enemy surrender or throw them out of the bound or knock them out. Not to make the whole building disappear." said Izuku to Katsuki.

"Shut up bastard!" shout Katsuki and then groan because of the pain. He was sure that his rib cage broke.

"Now now how about you shut up?" Izuku pull him by his collar and throw him out of the bound.

"Vixen win the round!" shout Alex.

Izuki and Katzuki runs to Katsuki and lay him properly so that he wont hurt his rib cage that much. Sophia walk to Katsuki to heal him. While healing she said "You shouldn't provoke or even challenge our leader. He is the strongest guy in New York." to Katsuki.

"Well he should hold back then!" shouted Izuki.

"Hold back? He is the one who told me not too. Even he doesn't hold back on me so why should I?" replied Izuku.

"But still! You are just some stupid cocky bastard aren't you? He is my brother!" said Katzuki.

"Go on and say anything you want. I don't give a fuck." said Izuku while walking towards Shoto.

Shoto gladly hug him from behind and start to cuddle even though Izuku are sweaty a bit because he uses his flame.

"We want to bring this to the court!" shout All Might and Floater.

"GO ON THEN. But let me say one simple thing. I will win without any problems." Izuku said and glare towards his 'biological parents'.

"Don't be so cocky kid. We are world heroes remember." All Might said.

"Uhm normal reaction and not the scared one? That means you guys doesn't know who my dad are right?"

"I am sure he just a NORMAL businessman." said Floater smirking a bit.

"Ouhh... He is everything but NORMAL." Izuku said with a bigger smirk.

"Who is your father? We sure that we that outrun him." said Izuki thinking her parents will win the court.

"Hisashi Midoriya."

All Might and Floater were shock and freezes.

"Huh... who is that?" ask Izuki to her parents.

"He is the owner of Midoriya Corps or well known as MC. He is also the owner of a hero mafia called FORCE. And I am the heir to the company and mafia." replied Izuku.

"W-we won't win the court. We take back our word sir. You three better apologize to Mr.Midoriya after this!" said Floater trembling and stutter a bit.

"Nah fuck off. I don't like thrash people with thrash attitude like you to come near me and my friends. It will tain us with your dirtiness." reply Izuku.

"Ouhh and by the way,All Might and Floater!"

"Yes Mr.Midoriya?"

"Don't act like your family didn't do anything cruel and wrong towards your son. I know that both of you are hiding the three children wrong doing towards your only son from the whole world." said Izuku and then he walk away with the Elements including Tokoyami.

There is only 2 things that were think by the people inside the training hall and that is "How does he know?" and "What is he talking about?".