Wedding Preparations

*Pinky Pie has added Stripper, Cinnamon Roll, and Swirls back to the chat*

Pinky Pie: Iida could you start putting up the chairs? The guests should start coming in a few minutes and were behind.

Vroom: Yes, Ma'am! I'll do so right away!

Pinky Pie: Great! Hado, could you make sure Eri's okay? We want our flower girl to be ready and happy when the time comes.

Swirls: Sure!

Pinky Pie: Sato, are you ready?

Cocain: Just need to get the stuff to the table from the kitchen. Lunch Rush is helping me.

Pinky Pie: Cool. Mirio, could you help them?

Stripper: Sure!

Pinky Pie: Great! Shoji and Tokoyami, could you two start pumping air into the balloons and anyone who isn't busy will help put them around.

Ninja: Sure

Pinky Pie: Todoroki you're in charge of putting the golden bows on all the seats with Iida.

Daddy Issues:Alright

Pinky Pie: Tamaki could you and Koda get the kitten area prepared?

Cinnamon Roll: Sure...

Pinky Pie: And Jiro how is the music coming along?

Earbuds: It's going great

Pinky Pie: Okay, just make sure you're ready for when I give you the signal to start playing which song.

Earbuds: Got it.

Pinky Pie: Hagakure, Sero, and Kami, how's Mic doing?

Sero: He's really excited! He's putting on his suit right now!

Pinky Pie: Great! Midoriya, Shinso, and Tsu, how's Sensai doing?

Expresso: All right, he just went to get changed.

Pinky Pie: All right! Everyone else help with the balloons! I'll be by the door making sure everything runs smoothly!