Chapter 10

Author's Note before the story starts. I am going to bring Toga and Dabi into the story much earlier because why not?

Exhausted Midoryia pushed open the door to the LOV's hideout. Tomura was arguing with a scarred man with spiky hair and purple scars held by clips. Another person he had never met before, was fiddling with a knife. Her blonde hair had strands lose.

"Just shut up and leave!" Tomura scratched his neck.

"I thought we said we would quit doing that," Midoriya commented on Tomura's bad habit.

He narrowed his eyes from the hand on his face. "You're late to arrive home."

"You're not my mom." Midoryia reminded him and he threw his stuff on the couch. The scarred man seemed to smirk at the fact Midoryia talked back. Normally Midoryia would be happy to be back and would talk a mile a minute to Tomura about everything, but with his talk with Todoroki, he wasn't feeling like it.

"You killed your mom," Tomura replied. Midoryia was about to snap back something hateful when the blonde grabbed Midoryia's wrist. She traced his veins with the blade of her knife.

"What's your name?" the blonde asked.

"Crazy bitch, " the scarred man muttered.

"Midoryia." He narrowed his eyes.

"Himiko Toga!" she enthusiastically gave her name. "I bet your blood is sooooo sweet!" Tomura decayed the knife in Toga's hand. She whined about not getting any blood.

"Oh ho ho, " the man laughed. "So the creep cares about the runt."

"What's your name Frankenstein's monster?" Midoryia crossed his arms.

"Dabi is what am being called right now."

"Right now?" he tilted his head. "You have split personalities, like Twice?"

"Did someone say my name?" Twice said. "I don't care! But I do!"

Dabi snorted and looked at Kurogiri. "Are you the only sane one here?" Kurogiri just kept his mouth shut. Dabi lazily walked over and wrapped around Tomura. That would have killed anyone else but with him Tomura let him.

"I could kill you, " Tomura warned.

"Let's not, " Kurogiri asked politely. The toga was still tracing Midoryia's veins. He yanked his arm away. Just another great thing to add to the list of terrible things to happen to him today. A bunch of nutcases decides to join the league. Midoryia collapses in his room and the chaos doesn't end till later.

Tomura finally opened the door and took off the hand setting it on a desk Midoryia has.

"That was shit, " Tomura sighed. He squeezed the bridge of his nose.

Midoryia's lips curled and he thought to make Tomura's suffering continue. "Tomu's got a crush, " Midoryia began to whisper. Then he started to repeat it like a song.

"With who?!" Tomura sputtered.

"With Dabi, you have a thing for him. You want those scarred hands to-"

"Shut the hell up!" Tomura was flustered. Midoryia remembered how Tomura used to do this Midoryia. Tease him about Todoroki. "I know Peppermint Boy goes to your school."

"You son of a bitch!"

Tomura laughed.

"That's why you were late, " Tomura concluded. "You hadn't seen each other in a while. A makeup make-out session?"

Midoryia blushed. "You like a man with purple scars!"

"You like a boy with a scar!" Tomura shot back.

Midoryia let out a frustrated growl. "Today sucked! Could you just leave?" Tomura held his hands up in surrender. He got up and grabbed the hand on the desk. He walked out of Midoryia's room humming to the tune of,

"Zuku's got a crush, Zuku's got a crush, Zuku's got a crush."

An irritated Midoryia sat his head on the pillow and fell asleep.

-------
Words:605