Chap 22

(I decided to countinue the USJ scene for a bit)

"Now let's go help Aizawa sensei."

Izuki POV

We see a villain that full with hand attack Aizawa sensei but as soon as the villain touches his elbow,his elbow begin to crumbel.

After that a bird villain called Nomu is behind him. The villain begin to cruah Aizawa sensei head on the floor.

Suddenly we saw the blue hair villain come to us and try to use his dacaying quirk to decay Tsuyu's face. I started to jump and punch him but only to see the nomu is the one who receive my punch.

The nomu about to crush me when suddenly a big crash came from the USJ gate.

"It's fine now! I am here!" AllMight or my dad has come! But he is not smiling.

He started to take us and Aizawa sensei and tell us to head to the gate.

Me,Tsuyu and Mineta carry Aizawa sensei to the gate slowly so that he won't hurt.

When we arrive at the gate. We see that All Might and the nomu punching each other fastly until the ground started to crack. All Might then punch nomu for the last time and we saw that the nomu fly out of the USJ building.

The warp gate and the blue hair villain then tried to attack All Might when suddenly they were shot. We look to our right only to find that Lida has come back with many more heroes.

The warp gate and the blue hair villain then teleport out of the USJ leaving the underrated villains.

"Thank god we are save now!"

"All the students please stand behind the pro heroes" said Nezu.

After the heroes defeat thw villains,mamy police man and detective Tsukauchi come to investigate the accident.

(2 weeks after the USJ accident *they were gives 2 weeks of holiday to calm down*)

Third POV

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" shout Lida.

"We're already in our seats." said Kirishima

"You're the one whose not in your seat." countinued Kaminari.

"Shoot!" said Lida while walking to his seat.

"Don't mind Lida!" said Uraraka to Lida

"Tsu,who do you think will be teaching our homeroom today?" ask Mina.

"Well Aizawa sensei is suppose to be in the hospital right now from his severe injuries...ribbit?"

The door suddenly was open by someone looks like a mummy cutting Tsuyu while she is talking.

"Morning." said Aizawa.

"Aizawa sensei,you are back too soon!" said all the students in the class.

"Are you all right,Aizawa sensei?" asked Lida.

"My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly,we are going to HC the number 1 hero school in the world in New York to have a camp training with their choosen students." said Aizawa.

"New York?! HC?! Really?!" many shouted.

"Yes,Nezu and their principal has make the date that is 2 days from now. So make sure to pack your clothes for the camp."

"How long are we staying Aizawa sensei?"

"We staying for a week there,the principal is kind enough to pay for our hotel fee so be respectful. You let me down,I will make your life in UA a hell. UNDERSTAND?!"

"Yes Aizawa sensei!"

-At New York-

The Elements were hanging out in Izuku's room. All of them already know that Tokoyami or known as Kage (in their group) has just join their group.

Suddenly Izuku's phone rings. He see that Tokoyami is video calling him so he put it on the tv so that everyone can see him.

"Hey Zuku!"

"Hey Kage! This are rest of the group"

"Wah all of you look so powerful and cool!"

"Don't worry Kage powerful or not we all are friends." said Sarah.

"Awee I'm honoured to be in your group. The UA studemts all are too confident especially the bakugou's twins." Tokoyami said in an annoyed tone.

"By the way why did you call Kage?"

"Ouh ya. I called you to inform that UA are going to HC in 2 days for camp training that will be happening for 1 week. I'm excited to meet all of you in real life well exceptnfor Shoto and Zuku cause I have met them before."

"UA and HC? In New York...Our school,then thats mean we are wearing our mask cause I'm pretty sure there will be my sister,bakugou's twins,All Might and Floater."

"Yea All Might are following us also because their daugther are going." Tokoyami rolled his eyes.

"Isnt that what the homeroom teacher said this morning? Cause I think I heard something like camp or training." asked Oliver.

"I think so too." said Sophia.

"Tokoyami after you arrived you can straight away come to the group. That way people won't mess with you or look down on you."

"Yea sure. I have to go now,I want to pack my bag. Bye guys."

"Bye Kage ouh and Kage you are staying with us so dont worry we will tell your teacher ourselves."

"Thank you guys!" replied Tokoyami excitedly.

"No problem Kage."

"I really need to go now. Bye!"

"Bye. See you soon!"