Chapter 20 Haha pizza go brrrrr

Swearing⚠
__________________________

"Bakubro stop it!"

I blinked my eyes back to reality, now Bakugo was toned down a bit thanks to Kirishima and Todoroki was right to be talking back at Bakugo trying to make him stop and protecting me.
I may have blushed a bit at this.

"Back of Bakugo, let Midoriya be"

"SHUT IT HALF AND HALF"

And again, my anger started boiling but I didn't move or flinch. This was Mina's house and I promised her that I wouldn't get in a fight"

"FRECKLE FACE I'M TALKING TO YOU"

"Jeez, do you really want my attention that badly" I hissed unconsciously.

Then I realized I said that that and looked at Bakugo who was shocked, Mina was laughing a bit and Denki was recording.

Then I looked at Todoroki who was smiling then he broke into a giggle.
And AHHHH, when I say giggle I meant one of the most- no, the most beautiful laugh I had ever heard, LIKE IT WAS SO CUTE AND PEACEFUL AND AHH I'M SO GAY-

Todoroki finally realized he was giggling and put his hand over his mouth.....I wanted to hear him laughing a bit more...

Then I remembered Bakugo existed, I turned my eyes back at him. His eyebrows furrowed and miniature explosions came from his hands.

"WHY YOU LITTLE-" DING-DONG

Saved by the door bell, Iida checked his watch "Oh, it must be the pizza delivery-"

"I'LL GET IT!" I said jumping of the floor.

Right now what I needed the most is a ticket out of this.

I walked past Bakugo trying not to punch him in the nose when he said "fucker" under his breath.

I stopped infront of the door,
"Why is it every time I go somewhere I get into a fight" I thought and sighed.

I opened the door, a girl, actually I'm not sure it was kinda hard to tell.
They had long hair, a bulky torso and shoulders but very feminine hands and legs. It was very hard to tell.

"Sir your pizza" said a voice which was neither feminine or masculine.

"Ah, thank you" I said taking the box from them.
I put it on the table next to the door as they gave me the bill,

I pulled out yen from my wallet and handed it to them along with the bill pocket folder thing, I'm pretty sure it's called a... I don't know actually..

"Thank you" They said and bowed at 45° and walked off onto their bike as I closed the door.
I walked back to living room where everyone else was.

"Wait- you paid?!" Mina asked.

"Yeah and?" I replied.

"In a slumber party the host is usually supposed to pay for things.. "

She them looked at the pizza which was radiating an amazing smell all over the room.

"But I ain't complaining" she said with a grin.
I laughed and handed her the box "You can do the honors" I said as I sat back on my seat.

Mina grinned harder and ripped the box open inhaling the smell deeply.

"Ahh... that smells sooo good"

__________________________________

Surprise, I updated early today! I got extra screen time today!💚

Thank you for reading this chapter,
please vote or follow me and
Shout out to FeiyaLi and dinotears❤❤❤

Bye🖤💜