Chap 19

"Good timing. Now let's get this over with shall we." smirked Izuku.

"Yes cap" all of them reply jokingly.

(Skip cause they got their license already. Now they are interning...Izuku and Shoto going to the same company)

-intern day-
(They arrive in Japan a day before already)

Third POV

"Well we have to cover our face all the time or else people will report us as the missing children." said Izuku.

"So we have to wear the face mask all the time? Damn thats harsh." said Shoto.

"How about we tell Hawks the truth so that we don't need to wear the mask around him?"

"Thats maybe a good idea. Just hope he won't report us."

"Yea. Hope so."

-At Hawks company-

"Welcome to the pro hero Hawks company. May I help you gentlemans?" ask the receptionist.

"Hello. We came from New York to intern here" response Izuku.

"Ouh then. Please follow me,I will escort you to the Hawks office."

After walking,they got into a elevator and the receptionist pushes the tenth floor button. After a while,they arrived at Hawks office that has red wings on the office door.

"Hello welcome. I see the other one have not arrive yet?" Hawks as the receptionist.

"Yes Hawks. He have not arrive yet."

"Well then you can leave Ms.Yuri." with that the receptionist leave the office.

"Hello I believe that both of you are the students that came from the HC in New York. Midoriya and Todoroki isnt it?"

"Yes that is us." said Shoto and glance at Izuku.

"Uhm...Hawks we want to tell you a secret of us but you have to promise us that you won't tell anyone or report us to anyone."

"Hmm sure what is it Midoriya."

Izuku and Shoto begin to take off their mask.

"We are the missing child of All Might and Endeavor. My old name is Izuku Yagi and this is Shoto Todoroki and he is my fiancé because of our soulmate quirk."

"Ouh ok...huh? Wait what! You both are the missing children?! Interning at MY company?!"

"Hawks please calm down. We will explain to you why we ran away in the first place but you have promise us that you won't report us."

"Hurm...okay I promise now tell me why."

Izuku begin to tell Hawks how his old life are and how he meet Shoto. After he end his part,Shoto countinued the explaination with his part of story.

-after 30 minutes of explaination-

Hawks look at the wall of his office for like 5 minutes before turning to Izuku and Shoto. Before he can say anything he was interrupt by someone.

"Uhm...I am sorry because I listen to the other two intern story. I was about to interrupt while they are talking but the receptionist said don't interrupt while anyone was talking and I am feeling so guilty for listening without your permission." said Tokoyami who is the other intern who was late.

Izuku sigh before saying "Its okay but promise us to not tell anyone or the UN will find you and lock you out forever for not following their rules."

"Of course. And may I say something to you?" ask tokoyami.

"Yea what is it?" replied Izuku.

"Your old name is Izuku Yagi right?"