Chapter 18 Quirkless

"IT'S TAKING WAY TO LONG I'M GOING TO CALL THEM" Bakugo yelled.

"Actually its only been 15 minutes, they said it would arrive in 30 minutes so they aren't late"

"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME FOUR EYES" Bakugo hissed.

Though I knew we all did secretly agree with Bakugo on this case. We all are very hungry and bored as well. Even me, and I almost never get bored cause I almost always find something to do.

I noticed Mina widening her eyes a bit and looked at me,

"What?" I asked confused, she was staring at me like an owl.

"I just realized that I barely know anything about you"

I could feel my eyes widen ever so slightly, she had a point. A big one, after all, the only thing she, actually all of them (except Momo) knew about me is that my name is Izuku Midoriya and that I'm Momo's bodyguard. Other than that I was a complete mystery to them.

"Well.. I don't know much about you guys either, do you want to get to know each other?"

"Yes, definitely!" Uraraka said excited.

"So first question" Mina said " How old are you and what's your quirk"

I flinched a bit when I heard quirk but still replied "Um I'm fourteen and...I'm quirkless" I said hesitantly.

Silence filled the room, I could tell they were shocked. But then I looked at Momo who had an awkward face, probably cause she already knew and has absolutely no idea how she should act at the moment. I stifled a giggle and turned back to Mina.

"W-wow" she said bewildered "Even though your quirkless, you can still beat that villain so easily and quickly without even hesitating" I was happy at the compliment but frowned at the 'Even though your quirkless'.

I didn't mean too, she was right, me being able to do all that is pretty awesome for a quirkless kid. But then fact that I was quirkless was a pretty touchy subject, people who knew me well knew not to bring it up. I couldn't help letting that par of me be sensitive.

"Ah sorry I didn't mean it in a rude way" Mina said worried. She must of noticed the distortion on my face.

I sighed and said, "I know its just.." My voice trailed off, I bit my lip as I got an uneasy feeling overwhelm me. I hated being sensitive.

Uraraka looked at me and smiled, she said "Hey its okay! I think being quirkless is pretty cool"

I looked at her and tilted my head a bit.

******Todoroki pov***********

"...adorable"

*****Back to Izuku pov*******

"Yeah they say only 20% of the entire world is quirkless so that means your really unique, and from what I've seen your really strong and fast, honestly, I don't think you even need a quirk"

I couldn't help but smile, I decided then and there that I'd become close friends with this girl, and she was right, being quirkless did make me unique.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" A shout stabbed into my mind.

"HOW THE HELL DID THIS NERD BEAT ME?! HOW THE FUCK DID HE BEAT THE VILLAIN WHEN HES FUCKING QUIRKLESS?!

I snarled at the way he said quirkless. It was a tone I knew all to well.

"BAKUBRO!" Kirishima yelled.

"AND HOW THE FUCK DID YOU END UP AS MOMO'S BODYGUARD?!"

I felt my eyes soften, a gentle smile filled my face. I was supposed to be angry, but I couldn't, not when you mentioned something like this.
To me, that was a lovely memory that I would cherish forever.

___________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter, Yes, this is an excuse to show ya'll his backstory (which will be in the next chapter).

Anyway, love you guys, bye<3