Chaos

TW: fighting, maybe blood

Ah yes the sweet sound of chaos and probably trouble. "Dude I thought they said the house was empty and what am I covered in!?"

Who was that!? Because he did not recognize that voice! They just got turned into fry batter with an egg wash and then flour coating.

"Dude I saw a kid in there and I think it eggs and flour or maybe slime and corn starch. It some sorta stick mess."

He got out his phone to text izuku or aziawa. He just clicked on his most recent contact. Looking he saw it was in fact aziawa.

----------------------------

Problem child 1
I think someone's trying
To break in

Tired man
What!?

Problem child 1
Yeah there's some men
That just opened the door
But I had a prank that they
Got caught in.

Idk. I'm scared

Don't call me they might
hear

----------------------------

He turned off his phone and put it on mute so it wouldn't buzz or ring. He then got off the couch and went to go hide.

"Where did that brat go! He could call someone if we don't take care if him!" He heard one of the men yell angrily. He heard glass break presumably the photo that was in the entrance, hopefully.

He should probably leave. He goes back to his room and opens the window. Thank goodness he got a ground level room.

He opened the window and quietly droped to the grass. He closed his window and went down the road a few houses to where toga's family had moved to be closer to both the midoriyas and UA for his job.

He knocked on the door. Vlad answered. "Hey buddy, what you doing here?" The deep voiced asked but a worried look appeared on vlad face when he noticed the boy had tears on his face.

"They- there- um people are in the house," he said shakily. Vlad looked over to the house. The front door was open and there was something spilled over the front pathway.

"Okay, did you call your mom or Aziawa?" He asked the child. Tenko just noded. "Ok he should be over soon. Why don't you come inside?"

Vlad opened the door and let tenko in. "You just stay here, I'll be back in a bit," vlad says.

Tenko noded going into the house. He started to fidget with his gloves. He'd started learning some control he would of course need it to be a hero. His quirk was just.... a difficult one to work with.

He sat down on the couch. He was glad now his brother went out. He was still kind of panicked but he would be fine.

Shota was on the way. Izuku was still out. And he was out of the house. They would hopefully catch the perpetrators and it would all end ok.

Yeah no this was not ok! Shota and vlad were fight 20 men all with dangerous quirks, some kind of gang wanting to target underground heroes.

Where did they all come from? They probably called for backup once finding out about the two pros showing up.

He watched from the doorway. A few of the men were down but they knew shota's quirk. They could avoid being seen.

Skip of you don't wanna listen to an analysis of Aizawa's quirk

(Quick note: does shota need to actually see the person? like if they covered their entire body with cloth could he still erase their quirk? Does he need to like see the outline of the body or the actual skin? Also why doesn't he shave his hair or put it in a bun on patrol? Cause like that's a dead giveaway.

Also is the scarf like controlled with some kinda add on to his quirk. Like if his hair floats why not other things that are near him? Like trash cans, rocks, papers. Or is it made of tiny nano bots that he can move with movements in his fingers? I mean shinso is leaning to control it.

Is the tiredness a drawback from his quirk? Cause he clearly gets dry eye. Dose the quirk work through screens like on zoom or pre-recorded videos? Or like a mirror, can he look back at someone through a mirror and it still works? Does it take more effort to erase more powerful quirks?)

Ok fangirling over back to the story

Shota knocked another guy down. There was still a far few to go. He started to take them down with the help of Vlad next to him.

"Olny got a couple more," Aizawa said to the man next to him. He felt the presence of one behind and sent a punch. His hand connected with the villains jaw. Knocking them back.

They faltered before getting back steady on their feet. They ran, rushing forward. Readying their quirk when suddenly it disappeared. They couldn't feel their quirk! It was like a bidy part was missing it felt... not quite painfully but definitely strange.

Aizawa saw them hesitate and ran forward. Punching them again on the side of the head. Knocking him to the ground.

Blood dripped out of the place where shota punched. He tried getting up but fumbled again getting up more wobbly than the time before. Shota hit him once more and the person fell not getting up again.

Shota went to get another one down. But got hit in return. He looked around for the one that hit him and found  no one. An invisibility quirk? He felt another punch. He lifted his scarf to fly around him.

There. The scarf moved without him telling it to. He extended the scarf and caught the invisible perpetrator. He called out to vlad to 'send your blood to this guy!'

(I wonder how exactly vlad quirk works... does he have a never ending blood supply? Is there any drawbacks? Is there somthing that strengthens the blood?)

The crystallized blood got spit through the air and rapped around the invisible guy.

Most of the people were down Shota went after the last one. Knocking him down. He called the closest police station to send a few trucks down. Things started to calm down.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
End notes

Hi my little lovelies, so chapters done. I added a photo of shinso at the beginning thinking that he was going to be introduced. I might still introduce him. Next chapter I'm thinking.

Next time I think we're gonna go over to izu's thought about this matter. :D

But anyway hope y'all enjoyed. Any suggestions for ships, ideas for the future tenko's sports festival, or anything else I'd love to hear!

This was kinda a difficult chapter to get our because chaos in my life. But I'm hoping to do at least every other week or more. As we get closer to where cannon starts I can kinda like lach onto that. Not perfectly and definitely not the same but I've got some fun ideas.