Chapter 4

The kid had his hands outstretched ready to wrap around Midoriya's neck. Midoriya had learned from his fight with Bakugo that it's best if he just stands there and lets it happen.

Instead, the boy caught a box thrown at him. The box disintegrating in his hands.

"Tomura, " the man's icy tone made the boy stop from advancing any closer. "That's not how we treat your new brother. He's a part of the family." The kid or Tomura's eyes widened and he stepped back from Midoryia.  "You wouldn't want to repeat your mistakes now would you?" Tomura scratched his neck nervously.

"No sir." Tomura took another step back.

"Why don't you two get to know each other?" the man said as he was getting a phone call.

"Follow me, " Tomura said in a timid voice.  They walked down dimly lit halls. He found a certain door and pushed it open. "This is my room, there is another bed over there, I'm guessing that is for you."

"Oh, okay," Midoryia said equally timid. Midoryia went over to his bed and sat down. It was nice and comfortable but nothing like his All Might bedspread.  Midoryia was slowly losing his love for All Might by the fact that he should have found Midoryia by now. He was too young to understand.

"I'm Tomura, " he mumbled.

"I'm..." Midoryia struggled to decide what to say. Well, the man said they were going to be brothers. "I'm Izuku."

Tomura hid his face in his messy bluish-grey hair. "I'm nine-years-old."

"I'm five," Midoriya shifted his sitting position on his bed. "Uh, what's your quirk?"

Tomura shivered. He went over to a small box that held a rusty toy. He took a big breath and placed all five fingers on the object. "Sir calls it Decay."

"That's so cool!" Midoryia beamed. Tomura looked up and he had a small smile.

"Y-You think so?"

"That quirk is amazing! Better than Kacchan's!"  Midoryia grinned and Tomura gave him a warm smile.

"What's yours?" Tomura asked. Midoryia just stopped smiling.

"I was told I'm quirkless," Midoryia mumbled.

"No way, " Tomura shook his head. "You are my brother so you have to have a cool quirk. Sir said so. And he never lies, ever."

"I've never had a brother before!" Midoryia grinned.

Tomura looked down and scratched his neck. "I had a family before you,"

"I had my mom, " Midoryia frowned. "People say she is dead now."

Tomura held out his pinkie. Midoryia is taken back to when his mom did the same thing. "I pinkie promise I will be better than I was before. Which means I'll be the best big brother ever."

Midoryia hooked his pinkie with Tomura's. "Pinkie promise?"

Tomura closed his eyes and smiled. "Pinkie promise."

-------------
Words:463
Author's Notes: I remember Shigaraki calling All for One "master" but I don't really like that word so I went with sir. Also, I looked it up but Shigaraki is supposed to be twenty when Midoryia is sixteen, if anyone was confused about that. This chapter is a bit short and I apologize but I need to show you what happened before I jump into the man story. Thanks for reading.