Chap 17

And then everyone laugh at a blushing Shoto.

-let's check the yagi's family should we?-

Third POV

"All Might and Floater" called Tsukauchi Naomasa the detective of their son's case.

"Yes?" both of them replied.

"What is it Tsukauchi,my friend" say All Might.

"Okay try to take a deep breath and calm down"

They follow what Tsukauchi told them to do.

"Dont be shock and get agressive but the police are giving up your son's case."

"What!?"

"You do know that the chance is nearly too slim even 0% to find a teenage boy with a missing flyers and poster all over the country yet still can't be found. We have to end this case as its already goes on for 4 to 5 months now. We have to conclude this case as your son is dead but the body is missing or cannot be found."

"But still!" Floater tried to say something but can't because of her crying.

"We understand Tsukauchi. But shouldnt we at least extend it a bit?"

"We cant All Might. We are following the orders from the higher up people. And they want this case to be close."

"Okay then. We will close this case but we as in me(All Might),Floater and Izuki will never stop looking for him."

"Deal."

At the back they can hear that Inko is crying loudly and Izuki trying to calm her down but she is crying too. All Might just sigh and thought to himself "I will find you Izuku and I will try my best to redeem my mistakes and the neglected to you.I am so sorry SON."

-Back to the Midoriya's family-

-family gathering-

Third POV

"Welcome everyone and thank you for coming for the gathering today!" said Hisashi.

"Its an honor to be invited by you Hisashi." reply Alex's dad.

"Hey don't be so honoured,I'm not a god" Hisashi said jokingly and that makes Izuku give him a punch to his side to make him stop.

"Ugh ok that's paining. So the purpose of this gathering today is for all our families to get unite because I'm pretty sure that your daughters and sons will have tons of sleepovers here in my house. To make you less worry we can unite the families. So let's unite our families and build a trust between our companies." Hisashi said with a proud smile.

All the families agree with Hisashi's plan as they know that their daugthers and sons will hang out here often as Izuku is their leader.

"We agree Hisashi but on one condition." Sophia's dad said.

"What is it?"

"We want you to take care of our daugthers and sons and make sure they are safe all the time."

"Well if that is the condition then I agree to protects and care for them like they are my children. And they can call me father too." Hisashi replied and look at the kids.

They reply Hisashi with a smile and mouthed 'Thank you father'.

"Ouh I wanna add something to but not to the parents but to their sons."

"What is it Hisashi?" Alex's dad asked.

"I want all the soulmates to not mate as in have sex before 18 years old!"

Alex,Oliver,Izuku and Shoto just freeze and their face turns as red as a tomato especially Izuku and Oliver because they're the bottoms in the relationship.

"Father I thought we had a talk about this" said Shoto but still blushing.

"Yea we had one but we never conclude that I can't say this to the parents and their kids." said Hisashi proudly and that make him recieve and a punch on his side again.

"Dad!" Izuku shout blushing red.

"Sorry not sorry son and son in-law!"

Thats the strike all the mates stand up and run to Izuku's room.

"And don't stay alone with your mate in a locked room!"

"Shut up dad!"

All the parents laugh at Hisashi's and his son's interaction while the girls just giggles really hard because of how cute they are. They can see that Hisashi really love Izuku with all his heart.