Chap 15

"So Izuku why did you and Shoto moved? And can I call you zuku instead?" said Sarah.

Me and Shoto make an eye contact and sigh.

Third POV

"Yeah you can call me that Sarah. Well my reason of moving here is...*sigh* please keep this confidential,my parents that is All Might and Floater has been neglected me since I was 4 years old right after the quirk test because I was diagnose as a quirkless but my twin sister who bully me with her friends have a powerful telekinesis quirk like Floater and they start to prefer her over me and even stop giving me allowance and food. Then one day I heard that All Might explained to my sister that he actually a quirkless and his quirk has been passed down by other user also. And he said that he doesnt see any potential in me and was worried that I might do something illegal because of how busy I am when I actually were working my ass to pay for my lunch everyday. Then I meet Shoto and he brought me to his house." Izuku explain fastly.

"Well now its my time to tell my story then. Hmm just like Izuku said my one is also a confidential thing. My father is Endeavor he is not a really nice person as everyone knows but he is more worse when he is at home. He started to train me to become hero so that I can surpass All Might right after i got my quirks." Shoto stop to take a deep breath.

"As years go on he started to become abusive also but that only happen when he is angry or irritated and the day after I met Izuku,I hide him in the closet so that my father wont know that I found my soulmate cause he hate lgbtq+ (i got nothing against it). Izuku saw that I was abused and right after the abused Izuku heal me with the soulmate power when he doesn't even know how to control it and fainted. After that my sister and brother tell us to ran away,ran away far from them. And thats how we end up here and Izuku become Izuku Midoriya instead of Izuku Yagi." Shoto explain unwillingly but he feels like he can trust them and will be friend with them in a long term.

"Ouh...I'm sorry for asking such a sensitive question to both of you." said Sarah timidly.

"Stupid" whispered Sophia.

"Don't worry about that,we trying to move on from that horrible memory and start a new life here in New York. So please be open with your questions and opinions." said Izuku with a smile that brighten up the mood in just a second.

"Now now for some reason I remembered that day." said Oliver with a smirk.

"Which day stupid Oliver." said Alex bravely but he feel scared when he see Oliver's smirk.

"The day where you confessed your love to me and grab my arm but I started to scream in pain because of the womb forming in my stomach. Then you start to cry thinking that I'm dying and you will be alone in this world without a mate." said Oliver laughing his ass after he done talking.

Alex feel that his face is warming up and he knew that he is blushing because of the exposed unwanted memory.

"Don't tell them that BAKA!"

"Nah you look so cute that day" Oliver said still laughing.

"Wait so thats mean 4 of us has a soulmate. Then how about the girls?" asked Izuku.

"We did not have a soulmate quirks but I am straight and Sarah is bisexual." answered Sophia.

They can see that Izuku and Shoto start to warm up to them and getting  themself comfortable with the conversation.

_________________________________________

Nicknames :

Izuku : Izu , Zuku , Babe , Baby

Shoto : Sho , Shocchan , Shoto , Todo

Alex : Lex , Lexy , Hubby , Dad

Oliver : Olive , Oli , Wifey , Mom

Sophia : Soph , Sophi , Soso

Sarah : Sarah , Joker