Chapter 13 Izuku's second signature move

Swearing,
Click off if your uncomfortable
__________________________________

Izuku was standing right outside the classroom. Momo has just went in and Izuku was trying to find his way back to the dorm that U.A has assigned so he could still do his job. It was right next to Momo's dorm but he couldn't find the directions on his phone even though they had sent him a path to his dorm.

"OI SHITHEAD" Somebody screamed.

Izuku flinched, but quickly calmed.

The door was slammed open as a boy who looked oddly like a Pomeranian and very angry walked out and looked straight at Izuku.

"OI YOU NERD"

"... "

"I'M TALKING TO YOU DAMMIT"

Izuku finally lifted his head from his phone screen and asked innocently,

"Me?" Despite he clearly knew that Bakugo was talking to him, he was hoping that he would give up and leave if he didn't respond.

"YEAH YOU! WHO ELSE DO THINK IM TALKING TO?!"

He looked behind Bakugo and noticed four familiar faces.

Firstly there was Momo, then a boy who he recognized as Iida Tenya, the brother of the famous pro-hero Ingenium, then Kamanari(Momo told Izuku Denki's name) and lastly Shoto Todoroki, Endeavors youngest son.

"FIGHT ME" Bakugo screamed.

"Bakugo stop you don't even know him" Todoroki said in monotone.

"I agree, this is very un-hero like behaviour" Iida said with hid signature hand signs.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO"he screamed " FIGHT ME YOU FUCKING PUSSY"

"I'd rather not"

"WELL TO BAD I'M GOING TO BEAT YOUR WEAK ASS YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU... "

Soon enough Izuku began tuning out on Bakugo's shrieks. But he could only handle a little as soon he began to get tired and wanted Bakugo to shut up.

So he did the most normal and satisfying thing to do.
He aimed his leg, pulled it back a little and lashed it out right between Bakugo's legs.

Izuku pulled his leg back as Bakugo collapsed on the floor out of pain.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Bakugo screamed.

"I'm sorry but something told me that if I didn't do that you would never stop"

"ARGGHHH" Bakugo yelled I'm pain.

Izuku looked at the others, they were all shocked as if they had just seem the L.O.V up close.
Izuku looked back at his phone and said,

"Oh I found it".He walked down the hallway a bit and them turned back.

"You might want to take him to the nurse" He said nodding at Bakugo.

Bakugo growled. He then finally left with the hall in complete silence.... until Bakugo said

"ONE OF YOU FUCKERS HELP ME UP DAMMIT"

__________________________________

HAHAHA DIE MALE TESTICLES

And were finally back on track since that little chapter mess up, but it's all fixed now,

IMAGE IS NOT MINE!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, please follow and vote.

Tae out💜🖤