Chapter 12 Izuku the talk of the town

This chapter has a bit of swearing in it! I advice you to click off if your uncomfortable  with it
__________________________________

"See! I told you we weren't lying!" Denki said showing them them the videos of Izuku.

Some of them were staring, others watching in admiration, and of course Bakugo ticked of from all the attention he was getting, especially from Kirishima.

"AND WHAT IF THAT IDIOT CAN DO THAT? I CAN DO IT TOO!" Bakugo shouted.

"Yeah but he did most of it on his own and super fast... That's so manly bro.. " Kirishima said wiping a single tear from his face.

"Yes I have to admit, that was very heroic if him, does he attend U.A?

"No he's Momo's bodyguard" Denki said.

"Oh.. " Iida said quite impressed.

"Dude that's not what you should be showing him right now" Mineta said pulling out his phone  finding the pictures of Izuku they had took.

"Wait I thought we weren't showing them that.."

"Well as classmates we can't keep secrets~" Mineta said annoyingly.

Actually if you looked closely you could actually see Uraraka and Mina trying to convince Tsu not to murder Mineta as much as they didn't want too.

Mineta flipped the phone over for them to see.

They saw Izuku I'm a green dress blushing nervously.

Todoroki blushed a bit.

"The hot girls made him wear the dress" Mineta said emphasizing the hot.
Jirou stuck out her tongue in disgust.

Mineta then switched them phone to the one of Izuku in a tux.

"Momo bought this suit for him"

Todoroki blushed harder but it vanished just as soon as it came.

"How can someone look so cute and hot at the same time...?" Todoroki thought.

"Actually we should invite him to hangout again! He was so sweet!" Tsu said happily.

"Yeah! He picked out this super cute outfit for me.. still don't know why Deku-kun and Momo- never showed me the bill though.." Uraraka said.

"Probably cause they knew you'd freak when you see the bill!"Jirou said laughing "Though I agree, Only girls though, exception for Deku" Jirou said not wanting to deal with perverts, stupidity and annoyance.

"Without us? No way! We're going to meet the manly dude!" Kirishima said with a flowery shining aura.

"I agree, he could be a great role model for all of us!" Iida said adjusting his glasses.

"Speaking of that when can we see him again?" Mina asked.

"We're going to have to ask Momo that" Uraraka said.

"When does she get here?" Hagakure asked.

"She's usually here by 8:30.." Jirou said checking her watch."It's 8:24, she'll be here soon"

🎧💜

Momo stepped into the room and nearly all the eyes we're on her.

"..Um excuse me but is their something wrong?" Momo asked awkwardly.

"Nothing wrong" Jirou said walking up to her "It's just that Denki showed the boys the photo's of Deku and now they want to meet him"

"Oh.. Well actually you can he's right outside" Momo said.

"What what-" Uraraka asked surprised.

"He's going to be coming with me to school now that we have dorms"

Meanwhile, while all the commotion was happening Mineta had sneaked to Bakugo's seat were he was sitting.

"Psst- Bakugo" Mineta whispered.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS IT GRAPE?" He said in a venom laced tone.

"Nothing...Its just that I have a bet" Mineta said smugly.

"..hah?" Bakugo said slightly confused, which was soon overlapped with annoyance due to that smug look on Mineta's face.

"Well, I bet you cant beat Izuku, Momo's bodyguard"

"HAHHH?! I COULD BEAT HIM ANY TIME! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO COMPARE ME AND THAT SHIT"

Mineta was scared but didn't show it. He was especially scared at Bakugo blowing his face off.

"Well why don't you do it instead of boasting that you can?!" Mineta said in a quick veil of frustration.

Suddenly he realized what he had just said. He had just challenged Katsuki Bakugo to fight Izuku Midoriya, Momo's Bodyguard. Bakugo was going to obliterate Izuku! This literally can only end badly.

"OI PONYTAIL!" Bakugo shouted

"Yes Bakugo?"

"WHERE DID YOU SAY THAT SHIT HEAD BODYGUARD OF YOURS WAS?"

"Don't call Izuku that."

"Tch, he's probably outside, MOVE!"

_______________________________

Done~~~Thank you for reading his chapter, as you can guess something dramatic will happen in the next chapter and please follow me!

Doesn't that picture look so cute and cool and the same time, and fem deku looks sooo cute!!!

Bye <3