Chap 12

"With all my pleasure master." answered Jinsei and James.

With that the meeting end.

(Izu call Hisashi,dad and Shoto call Hisashi,father)

Third POV

"Wakey wakey my son and son in-law!" Hisashi shout in front their room by using a megaphone with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Aww come on dad you don't need to shout with a megaphone you nearly make me deaf." said Izuku.

"Sorry son but I don't want to make a double trip between your rooms."

"Its okay,father" said Shoto.

"Now now,why did you wake us up dad? Its better be a really really good reason." said Izuku with an unpleasant face as he still feel sleepy and was having a dream about shoto's and his weddig before his dad decided to interrupt it.

"Ouh..actually I wanted to tell that both of you got a day off from me for you hard work and your fighting spirit yesterday. Both of you can go to the nearby shopping mall and buy some clothes to get use to New York environment instrad of Japanese one."

"Ouhh I am so excited,thanks dad."

"BUT you must bring some bodyguards. At least two personal bodyguards."

"Aww man. Okay then I just gonna take Evan and Nathan to follow us."

"Good. You know how protective i am especially to both of you."

"We know father. Thank you for our concern." Shoto said with a small smile.

"Let's get ready shall we Sho?"

"Anything for you Izu."

-30 minutes later-

After they took a bath and eat some waffles and toast for breakfast,they took off to the shopping mall.

"Should we make over so that we look more like a New Yorker than Japanese,Sho?"

"Sure Izu."

They about to walk to a nearby clothes store when 2 girls stopped them.

"Hey! We heard that you guys wanna make a make over. Can we help?" said the unknown girl.

Their guards start to be on full alert incase the girls are dangerous.

"Loose up both of you. And we are thankful for your offer girls. Now where should we go?"

"Lets go to that store!"

-After 2 hours of shopping-

Izuku's clothes