Chap 11

Izuku started to take some paperwork about the company's budget and start to analyse it. Well he wont say that he expert in business but he can say he pretty good in analysing things or person. He then noticed something is off about the company's budget.

Third POV

"Hey dad"

"What is it Izuku?"

"Is it just me or the company's budget is lesser than the month before for each month?"

"Hmm? Let me recheck it again in case you are wrong. Give me the paperwork my boy."

Izuku pass Hisashi the paperwork and Hisashi start to read it with full of focus.

"Ehh! This is a problem. Looks like there is a little thief in my company huh?" said Hisashi with a shit eating grin on his face.

"It is indeed a problem. Just think about it,500k dollars per month and within a year they get 6000k dollars but how about within 5 or more years? Its more than 30000k dollars already. Yes its not a big problem for our company as it is the biggest and largest company in the world but if we didn't take down the thief now they will just become bigger and bigger because they think no one realise what they are doing." said Izuku.

"I agree with Izuku" said Shoto.

"Thats a good short speech son. Now Duke!"

"Yes,sir!" said a member.

"I want you and your assistant to find this little thief. After you found him report it to either me or my son or my son in-law. We will determine what punishment they/he/she will get." Hisashi said with full or command aura.

"Yes,sir!" answered the member called Duke.

"Good thats the spirit I want"

The person called Duke just smile widely as Hisashi rarely compliment someone. Izuku saw that look on the member and whisper.

"Gambahteh kudasai! Its means fighting in Japanese language. I know that you will be raise in term of  salary and will get more compliment from my dad. I know you can do it Mr. Duke" whispered Izuku. The member then smile with face full of sincerity at Izuku and say thank you for the support.

Izuku then reply with an innocent smile.

What they didn't notice is everyone in the meeting room watching their interaction and all of them is shocked. They started to feel like this boy is the one. The one who will lead them without any purpose or lust for money, they can feel that this boy is sincere and will lead them to a very bright future.

"Okay, Izuku amd Shoto I want to introduce both of you to your trainer." said Hisashi after the small interaction.

"Okay dad/Okay father" said Izuku and Shoto.

"Meet your combat trainer,Yamamoto Jinsei his quirk are fear trigger and mind strength. His drawbacks are double vision,losing focus and migraines but all of that can be train and he basically overcome the losing focus and migraines."

"Huh? Aren't you that boy who help me by giving me some of your money and your breakfast and lunch box?" said Jinsei.

"Huh? Do you know me?" ask Izuku.

"Hmm...I guess you didn't recognize me. So do you remember a homeless guy in a street called ***** (idk 😶)? That was me. If you didn't give me your food I won't be able to stand or even alive right now. I tried to search for you after joining FORCE because I saw all the scars and burned marks on your body but I failed as I dont have any information about you." said Jinsei.

"Ehh! That was you!!! You look so different by different its a good different. I am glad you are still alive because I tried to search for you also to give you some food but you just disappeared." said Izuku in shock.

"Im in debt with you for my life young master" Jinsei said while going onto his knee to kneel in front of Izuku.

"Ouh please dont kneel its dirty on the floor. Everyone in this room please dont kneel for me I rather be the one kneeling because all of you had been helping my dad so much in his business while I am still an amature" said Izuku politely and try to make Jinsei stand up.

"Ouh please young master dont ever kneel for us also. We all are equal here amature or not, rich or not we are all human and have our own pride." one of the member in the meeting room says while all the others agree with him.

"Okay enough with this touching reunion because it makes me want to cry" says Hisashi. The other members just giggle at him.

"So know meet your quirk trainer, James Miller his quirk are strength power and flexibility (he train his body to become flexible). His drawbacks is muscles pain from all the stretching and all.

"Nice to meet you young masters. I will try my best to train both of you." says James.

"Nice to meet you too" says Izuku and Shoto.

"Uhm...James i quess you have to teach me a lot because I just get my quirks. Im a late bloomer. And please just call us by our name,you too Jinsei." said Izuku.

"With all my pleasure master." answered Jinsei and James.

With that the meeting end.