Tommorow is the day Ch. 23

Time skip five months, a day before the UA entrance exams

Himiko’s POV

Tomorrow is the UA entrance exam, and these last five months leading up to the UA entrance exams have been pure hell. Not only have we had the last few months to push our bodies and quirks to the limits, but we also have another person training with us, Shiggy. Shiggy has spent the last five months not only training physically but also with his quirk. He has learned how to control the size of his decay and how to stop his decay. However, even though he’s learned how to stop the decay, it isn’t very reliable because sometimes it doesn’t stop. Even with that in mind, though, he can also control how fast something can decay, but he still prefers to decay instantly because it can cause less damage. Even though he’s had all of this training, he still can’t control whether he activates or not, so he wears artist’s gloves.

Dad, Aizawa, has spent a lot of time training me in hand-to-hand combat, and because of that, I’m the best in hand-to-hand combat

Dad, Aizawa, has spent a lot of time training me in hand-to-hand combat, and because of that, I’m the best in hand-to-hand combat. Dad and I have been training my quirk, as well, and because of that, my transformation is faster, and it also deactivates faster. I’ve also started mastering other people’s quirk, like Dad, Papa, Izuku, Eri, Shinso, and Shiggy. I also found out that I don’t have to love them romantically, but it can also be familial love. Dad, Papa, and Shinso’s quirks are by far the easiest to control. Even with that in mind, I love Izuku so much because we can take each other’s blood anytime. Since we love blood so much, it’s a thing we do to show love and affection, and because of that, I practice his quirk the most. On the other hand, Eri’s quirk is the one I practice the least because of Overhaul and all the cutting he did to her. Of course, Izuku and I have been practicing with Venom and Carnage in private to work on, well, everything. Carnage and I have been working on our strength, speed, weapon making, and web producing has all gotten better. Izu and I have also realized that even though we’ve had Eri for six months, and we’ve never actually taken her to a quirk appointment. So, tomorrow after the UA entrance exams, we will take her to a quirk doctor to find out what her quirk is exactly. Even though I’ve tried to use her quirk, it’s way too powerful even for me to use, so we’re curious what it is. Even with that in mind, once we get into UA, Dad will help her train her quirk, whatever it is. However, According to Izu though, she killed her entire family with her quirk, accidentally, of course. Speaking about Izu, All Might has been training him personally and has been learning hand-to-hand combat with him, as well. Like me, Izu has also gotten training to fight with knives to assist in using our quirk. All Might also told us the story about his small might form and how he got his injury with his fight with All for One. He also told us about his quirk and how the symbol of peace is not naturally born. With him telling all of this to us, he decided to give one of us his quirk. Izu, at first, was very persistent about giving All Might’s quirk to me. However, I decided to refuse it and force it onto Izu. Although I did refuse his quirk, it’s not like I didn’t want it, but I feel like he deserves it more. Since All Might gave his quirk to Izu, they worked on getting him to control it because it’s hard to control. Since Izu and I were training in private with Venom and Carnage, not only did they get faster and stronger, but they also got more adept at making weapons and web producing. Izu and Venom also found out that they can still use One for All when they are masked, but they can’t use Blood Harvest. Because of that, we came up with a strategy to start a fight where we can take out many villains at once, and since Izu got OFA, his Blood Harvest has an incredibly far range and speed now. Another thing that has happened over the last five months is that we have spent a lot of time with Shiggy and Dad’s family. We’ve learned more about Shiggy and his old family and how, much like Eri, he killed his family with his quirk. To an extent, this is a good thing because it finally let Eri open up a bit, and we learned about her old family, and we learned that Izu was right about her past. With all of this in mind, Izu, myself, Shiggy, Eri, and everyone is very excited because tomorrow is the day we have been looking forward to forever... the entrance exams.

(A/N Shiggy was training with Midnight)

To be honest, I hope you’ve all enjoyed this chapter more than I have. I didn’t feel comfortable doing a time skip like this without really talking about it. So hopefully, you enjoyed this chapter, and the next chapter will be the entrance exams.

Word Count 895