Chapter 10 Magnets and quirks

"Momo?" I said analyzing the situation.

"Yes?" Momo asked

"Can you make a grappling hook? But try make sure it isn't magnetic" I asked, I needed to make sure it didn't have enough iron for it to float to the black energy.

She pulled one out of her shoulder and handed it too me. The cold steel felt quite familiar in my hands, I had taken gun practice a few months ago incase it ever came to the point I would have to use a real gun. Also I needed to practice my dart gun that I always carry with me. By this point I must have mastered my shooting classes, I still do practice, I don't want to get rusty because I stopped for a while.

I looked back at the now sheet of metallic objects, there was even a iron sink in there I think. There was a pillar perfectly a few meters next to the accumulating metal ball. It look sturdy enough to rely on. I aimed it and managed to land on the pillar, a few people noticed and began pointing and pulling out their phones. I ignored them though. I had to stay focused, on little slip up and I'd be falling into a hard iron bed.

I aimed the grappling gun at a fence protecting people from falling of a floor and shot, There was enough space between the iron objects for me to figuratively slice through and stop the unnatural attraction that kept all the random metallic objects together.

I landed on the fence and watched as half of it fell of. Luckily, one security guard had a capturing quirk so managed to hold most of them with her quirk. Looks like the guards are helping me now.

The slice revealed exactly what I wanted to see, the black energy also know as his weakness looking a lot more transparent and gullible.
But I hadn't thought this through. How am I supposed to cut up the entire magnetic field that kept them metal together. I cant slice it all up with some nylon string, it would take to much time.

Then I noticed the blond and the purple ball headed boy, the must of seen the commotion and noticed something went wrong.
But they looked confused, they didn't know what to do I'm guessing, after all, the only reason I know how to defeat this guy is cause I study quirks a lot.

I remember Momo telling me that the blonde one had an electric quirk, I could use one of those right now.

I skimmed by and picked him up and put him over my shoulder.

"wOAH-" He said confused and shocked,

I landed on the sliced part of the now half part of the iron sheet.
I could tell he wasn't good at using his quirk judging by how slowly his quirk was reforming and repairing from that hit. His magnetic field was weak now, he must of used most of his energy when he was pulling all this stuff in.

"What the hell?!" The blonde asked.

"You have an electric quirk right? You can produce electricity from your hands?" I asked trying to confirm his quirk

"Yeah?"

"Yes" I thought

"I need you to electrify the black part"

"WHAT, No way the electricity will bounce and stuff won't it? That would bonce all over the place and fry the shit out of someone."

"No if you do it only on the black part, If you want to stop this villain you'll have to."

He frowned, eyebrows furrowed contemplating it. He then groaned and looked down, carefully he placed his hands just slightly above it.
"... Please don't bounce off.. " He said as he sent a few volts through.
Like I expected, the black energy disappeared and soon we were falling.

Now there was only one thing left to do. The guy was still conscious and could still do harm.
I took out my dart gun and shot one at him, it hit him, I didn't have enough time to check whether he dropped because me and the blonde was still falling.

I again took out my grappling gun one last time and shot it time the same pillar I was on.
I held the blonde who was falling just a meter from me and crashed on to the floor next to the pillar.
I checked if he was okay.
There was no bruises or cut except a small cut on his leg.

I then looked at his face. He was staring at me as if I was a maniac.

"Uhh.. Thanks for helping" I said awkwardly fiddling slightly with my hands.
I stood up and offered him a hand.
He took it and stood up still staring at me.

Denki opened his mouth and said

"Umm. One question, not trying to be mean man, but how is someone who is shorter than me stronger...?"
__________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter! Please follow me and vote and comment!
Bye🖤💜

*offended and murderous levi ackerman noises*