Adoption and Brothers Ch. 22

Our story continues right the phone call with Principal Nezu

Izuku’s POV

“Who was that, Izu,” Himiko asks; “That was Principal Nezu,” Izuku says with a confused look. “Is Dad and pop done with their mission,” Shinzo asks with a smile. “Ya…”- “What’s wrong, Daddy?”- “Nothing, Snowball, I just got some confusing news, and I don’t know how to take it,'' He says, looking at Himiko.  She looks at him confused, “What’s that, baby?”- “Well, Principal Nezu told me that I have a half-brother,” Shinzo and Himiko look at him in confusion as Eri looks at him with stars in her eyes. “Does that mean that I have another Onii-chan,” the sweet bean says in excitement. Izuku picks her up, “No, you don’t, Snowball, but you have a new uncle!” Eri looks at him in excitement, and she kisses his cheek. Everyone looks at her and thinks, Awww, “Well, I guess that we should head to UA. Do you want to join Shin?” He just nods as they all make their way to UA. They arrive at the gates of UA to where, to their surprise, Mr. Aizawa is waiting for them. They all say their greetings to Mr. Aizawa, and they head inside to talk to Principal Nezu and his brother. Once they arrive at the door to his office, they knock and head in. They walk into Nezu’s office, and they see an interesting sight. In the room are many pro heroes, like All Might, Mic, Midnight, and Vlad King, all surrounding a blue-haired boy about a year older than me. Then I think to Himiko, ^Did my mom really have a kid with her previous husband a year before, she had me?^ She looks at Izuku and kisses his cheek, “So, Izuku, this is him,” Principal Nezu speaks, breaking the silence. Izuku nods, “Hi, Tenko; I’m Izuku; this is my wife, Himiko, and my daughter Eri.”- “So where have you been all my life,” Tenko asks, leaving everyone except Izuku speechless. Izuku says, laughing, “I like you already,” while everyone, except Tenko, is staring at him in disbelief. “Hi! Shiggy!” The sweet bean shouts, “Hi, Eri, I’m happy you got out.” For some reason, at that moment, it clicked in Izuku and Himiko’s mind that she was also with Overhaul, so they, of course, would have seen each other; ^We are stupid,^ they say at the same time, causing them to chuckle. “Shiggy, Huh? I like that,” Izuku says, causing Tenko to look at him, “What?” Tenko laughs, “Nothing, anyways,” he looks at Principal Nezu. “Ah, right,” Once he starts to speak, Izuku stills down in the other chair, and Himiko sits in his lap. “So there are a few things that we need to talk about,” Izuku nods. “First, here are the adoption papers for Eri so that you can be her official parents.” Eri hears this, and she starts to tear up, “I love you, Mommy and Daddy.” Everyone in the room smiles, “I love you too, Snowball/Snowflake,” they say at the same time as Himiko picks her up and they hug her. “Secondly, our mission was a success, and he is in jail,” Izuku smiles, “Good.” Principal Nezu waves for everyone to leave except Shinzo, Aizawa, and Mic. “Thirdly, Mr. Aizawa has agreed to let Tenko live with him, seeing as your household is already full, Izuku.”- “Thank you very much, Mr. Aizawa,” Tenko says; “Please, Shota,” he replies. “Finally, Himiko, Mr. Aizawa would like to ask you something,” Himiko looks confused at Aizawa. “Yes. Even though you’re already married and have left your old ‘parents’ behind, I'd like to put an offer of adoption to you.” Himiko doesn’t know what to say and starts to cry; Izuku hugs Himiko tight, as Eri does the same. “I’d love to,” she says. Aizawa walks over to his new family members and hugs them all, and Mic does the same. ^Congratulations, Darling,^ Carnage says. ^Our lives just keep getting better, huh?^ Venom says as everyone agrees, in their heads. After the hug, Nezu tells Izuku and Aizawa to fill out the form and give them to him. They do as told, they spend about an hour filling out the forms, and they hand the papers to Nezu. They all say their goodbyes, and they split off for the night. Once Izuku and Himiko arrive at their house, they fix dinner and head to the living room to watch some TV. Eri sits on the floor playing with toys and watching cartoons, and Himiko sits in Izuku’s lap, and she kisses Izuku. “Well, today was eventful, huh, Princess,” Himiko nods. “I’m so happy that I’m no longer a part of that awful family, and I can finally live my life on my own, without worry.” Izuku feels someone pulling on his pants; he looks down to see the sweet bean staring at him. “What do you need, Snowball,” he asks curiously. “I’m tired, Daddy.” Izuku smiles, “Okay, it’s kinda early, but let’s get ready.” They get ready for bed, and, as usual, Eri is in the front, Himiko in the middle, and Izuku in the back. They fall asleep with Izuku’s head resting on Himiko’s neck and his arms around his family.

Word Count 878