Chap 9

Third POV

"Well now choose either you hide it and search him with all of us and a very low chance that we find him or make it public and a better chance of finding him." says Recovery Girl while trying to stay calm and not beat the yagi's with her cane.

All Might and Floater look at each other and nod.

"We want to make it public to have higher chance of finding him. We dont care if our name and reputation will stain or not because of this situation. But we want to find our son and redeem ourselves for what we did to him." says All Might.

"Yea I hope he can forgive us for neglecting him after all these years. But if he cant forgive us I will try my best to make him forgive us." says Floater this time.

"Ouh I am sure that he will not forgive both of you or even want to look you in the face" all the pro-heroes in the room thought.

-5 days later- (the pulic announcement from All Might and Floater)

Third POV

"Huk urm...as all of you know today me as in Floater and my husband All Might decide to have a press conference. I know all of you is confuse as in why are we look so nervous and worry as well." says Floater.

"Actually the reason we did this press conference is to ask help from all of you to search for our ran away son. His name is Izuku and he is a 15 years old boy. As for your confusion why he ran away from home at the first place is because we neglected him as he is a quirkless and I looked back to all our memories and not even once did I see a picture of him after the age of four. So please civillains please help us to search for our quirkless son and let us redeem ourselves for our mistakes." All Might say and bow desperately.

"This is a picture of him and we took this from the school as we didnt have his picture in our family album." says Floater while showing a big picture of Izuku.

"I hope the whole world will help us to find our son. He is a lovely and kind young boy so please we are so desperate to have him back in our arms and spoil him with our love this time." says Floater.

"PLEASE HELP US FIND HIM TO REDEEM OURSELVES" says Floater and All Might.

-Now back to the Midoriya's-

Third POV

Today Izuku,Shoto and Hisashi were called by the doctor. The doctor has finally done with Izuku's quirk or more like quirks.

"Okay so please be patient with everything that I about to say" says the doctor.

"Why what happen?" says Hisashi worrying (is that even a word?) about his new son.

"Its not something serious but."

"But?"

"I actually found that Izuku has more than 1 quirk and that is also the reason why my research took this long to report back to you Mr.Midoriya"

"More than 1?!" shouted Izuku out of shock.

"Yes. Your quirks are energy absorption , time manipulation , shadow that make you have full control of shadows and can use it to teleport , kitsune's quirk that is elements such as water/wind/ice/water/fire *blue and red flames* and soulmate mark that make you get a healing ability,you also get a womb and you can live a long life but you still not an immortal." says the doc in one breath.

"Wow that is awesome! But what about the drawbacks?"

"The drawbacks are migraines for time manipulation and coughing out blood for quirk exhaustion. Your body temperature also can be unbalance for the kitsune's quirk like the temperatire is too low or too high or just unstable but that can be overcome and I think it rarely come."

"Hmm thats mean we need a combat trainer and quirk trainer as well. You will start your training after I select your trainer."

"I can train him for the body temperature as I need to train my body temperature also." says Shoto happy to have some alone time with his boyfriend/fiancé.

"Yea sure but with a trainer and some bodyguards. I dont want my son and son in-law be in danger."

"Sure dad" replied Shoto and Izuku.

"I sure are lucky to have such a well mannered son and son in-law." says Hisashi proudly with his head held high with confidence. He can see all the guards smile in the conner of his eyes but decide to let them be.

"I can introduce you officially as my son and son in-law proudly knowing you guys are not problematic children or a ill mannered children." Hisashi says in relief.