Teasing and Additions? Ch. 20

Our story continues at the beginning of the last chapter

Izuku’s POV

I woke up this morning with my family lying in front of me, still asleep. I take my hands off of Eri, and with them still around Himi. Without waking up Himi, I pull her as close as I can, and I bury my face in her neck. A few minutes pass as I’m cuddling my wife, and I remember that we have a dinner date later, and I still have to fix breakfast. So I reluctantly got up and went to fix our usual with a little extra, for Eri, of course. Once I get everything made and ready, I head into the bedroom to wake up Himi as I was about to wake her up until I decided to get to bed and cuddle her. After a couple of seconds of bliss pass, I bit into her neck, drawing blood and drinking it. This causes her to moan a little and wake up and say. “Izu! That felt good, but Eri is right here,” Izuku smiles, licking the blood off his lips. “Breakfast is ready, Princess,” he smiles and walks out. Toga is lying there speechless; after a few seconds, she turns and wakes up Eri, and they come down for breakfast. “HI, DADDY!” Eri shouts at Izuku, “Hi there, Snowball, Princess,” Izuku says with a smirk, causing Toga to turn away, pouting, but blushing. Our little family sits down and eats until Izuku says, “Himi, I also forgot this morning, but we’re having dinner with Shota.” (A/N I’m going to have them call him Shota in private but Aizawa in public). “Oh ya, I forgot too,” She says, chuckling. Eri looks at them in happiness, “I get to see grandpa!” Izuku chuckles, “Yup! And you get to meet his family.” Toga looks at him in confusion, “He has a family of his own?” Izuku nods, “He has a husband and a son, non-biological like us.” Toga is in shock but smiles, “I love that,” she says as they continue their breakfast. When they get done eating, Izuku cleans up with Toga and Eri’s help, of course. Once they get down with everything, they head into the living room, where Eri lays on the ground and starts watching cartoons. Toga sits in Izuku's lap and buries her face in his neck, and Izuku wraps his arms around her waist. After an hour passes, Toga bites into his neck out of nowhere, drawing blood and drinking, causing Izuku to moan quietly. “That’s for earlier,” Toga says with a smile. Izuku starts to make out with Toga and sticks his tongue in her mouth, wrestling her’s. After a few minutes of this, they pull away, Toga panting and Izuku smirking; “Not much of a payback, all too pleasurable,” he says as he tightly grabs Toga’s ass, causing her to moan and bury her face in his neck. Eri turns around and says, “Are you okay, mommy?” This causes Izuku to stop playing with her ass and say, “She’s alright Snowball.” Eri turns back around, and Toga whispers in his ear, while blushing, “Baka!” Izuku smirks and kisses her as he goes back to watching cartoons with Eri while Toga cuddles with Izu.

Time skip to a few hours before the dinner

Izuku looks at the time and lifts Toga’s face out of his neck, confusing her. He then kisses Toga deeply and pulls away, “It’s time to get ready to leave, he says as she smiles and nods. “Okay, Snowball, go take a bath with Mommy,” Izuku says to the sweet bean. Eri smiles brightly and heads to take a bath with Toga. Once they get done, Izuku decides to shower so that it won’t take as long. After about an hour, our family is all ready and leaves for Aizawa’s house.

Shinzo’s POV

Once they arrive at Aizawa’s home, Izuku and Eri knock on the door, and a purple kid opens the door and sees the family standing there.

(A/N This is what they look like)