Chap 6

Shoto POV

"Of course. You can trust me 100% because im pretty intrested in the boy in your arms. If he doesnt have a guardian i think i would like to take him under my wings as my son." he answered.

This time i stared him in shock. I then started to tell him what happened.

"We ran from home or should i say hell? Izu actually a quirkless well before he save you. Izu was mentally abused at home and physically abused at school. At home his parents never pay attention to him by never means never cause his mom stop doing his chores and cook for him 2 to 3 months after the doctor announce that he is quirkless. Ouh by the way his parents is All Might and Floater. At school he was bullied by his twin sister and friends. The teachers never report to police or even try to stop the bullying. I met Izu when All Might or his dad say that he can't be a hero and he wanna pass his quirk to his twin sister instead of his quirkless son. After I touch him or should i say hug him from behind,he then started to scream out of pain and then I realise that he is my soulmate" I explain to him with a small smile for the last part of the explaination.

"Omg im really gonna find All Might and Floater and then put them in a jail." he said.

"But...izu's story isnt yours so what about you? Why did you run away?" he then ask me.

"Well my story is not that bad i guess. I was abused to both physically and mentally by my father. My father is endeavor,yep he is a hero but at home he is far from what you call hero. You can say he is abusive but i just take that as punishment or just some disciplinary action. You must be wondering what happen to my left eye right...well my mom...she pour some hot water on it because she cannot stand that her child have the same quirk as endeavor and hers at the same time. I cant blame her though after all she went through a lot. Then I met izu and the story goes on so here we are." I explain my side of story.

"Hurm...thats should be enough reason for UN to cover your identity and for me to be your and your soulmate guardian right?" he said.

"Do you really want someone like us to be in your family?" I said. He then reply that with a big YES and he said "You know i have been lonely after my wife and child died. I think meeting both of you right now might be a fate for us" he said with a big and warm smile.

I can feel my eyes wetting as i started to shed some tears. "Uwahh...finally someone appreciate us like a person izu...finally...i wont let them hurt you anymore,we gonna have a family now izu" I said while crying.

"Hurmm...boy..." he call me.

"Yes sir?" I answered him.

"What is your and your soulmate name?" he asked.

"Ouh i forgot, nice to meet you i am Todoroki Shoto and my soulmate is YAGI Izuku" I answered with confident this time as I feels like this man can really be trust.

"Wahh Todoroki Shoto and MIDORIYA Izuku ehh...such lovely names" he said with a warm smile again.

I just return the smile after i heard that he gave his last name to Izu. I guess he imprinted on Izu more than me. Well I didnt want to complain though because Izu went through a lot and he needed some kind affection from other people other than me,fuyumi and natsuo.

Hisashi POV

(After all the explaination and questions)

"Come on I guess you have to follow me home cause I would likely be your greatest guardian that you guys ever had. Ouh by the way im not from Japan so both of you need a passport do you have one or needed to make one?" I asked.

"Yes we indeed have one but we didnt think that it would be useful. Im glad I brought it with us when we ran away. Wait if you are not from Japan then where were you from?" shoto answered.

"Ouh my house is in New York so it will be better if I bring you to New York instead of staying in Japan because both of you have bad memories about it." I said.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything. Thank you for helping when we were only strangers that were passing by this street only but you decided to take us in. Thank you so much sir." shoto said while crying hard.

"And thank you for yours and your soulmate bravenest to help me when I was about to get kill by that villain just now. Kindness will always be payed by kindness." I say back to him slowly.

I was watching him talking while crying and that terrified me a bit because Shoto has been swaying left to right multiples times already that im scared that he will faint.

And just as i was done with my thought he fainted. One of my soldier go and check him and declare that he and his soulmate is tired out of stress and had no energy left in their body.

I sigh out if relief that they is okay and only tired and faint because of all the stress they have.

_________________________________________

Okay so I know that my story is not very interesting and have multiples word that i repeated  A LOT of time but give me a break i was only 15 this year and just start to write out of bored. So please vote me and countinue to read and wait for all my updates. 🥰🥰🥰