Chapter 35 The roller coaster of a dinner

A/N: If you've already read the original of this chapter, then you don't need to read this one if you don't want to. It's the same, but with more MEAT. Love you guys!

Deku's POV-

"OI! Hurry up, we'll be late for the dinner!" I rolled my eyes. Pa was freaking out over messing up this dinner with the Bakugou's. However, the only things that he should worry are Auntie and Kacchan fighting or bringing up Mom. It at the hospital Auntie had learned that Mom was dead, and to say that she was devastated was an understatement. According to Kacchan, she found out after she invited me over, and she cried for hours. I mean, I thought they started to drift apart when Kacchan began to bully me, but I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I pulled my dark-grey turtle neck over my body and walked to the front door to wait for the rest of the family. With Recovery Girls' help, my broken leg had turned into only a slight limp. Shinsou and I sat by the door watching Dad and Pa scramble around like madmen. Not wanting to observe their crazed behaviour any longer, I turned to Shinsou. "So, what do you think of 1-A so far?" Shinsou looked away from our dads and smiled. "It's a class of dumbasses."

"Are there any dumbasses that interest you in particular?" I asked quirking an eyebrow. I watched a faint blush grace his cheeks. It was undetectable, but I was used to looking for ques in people. "N-no," I smirked. "Oh? No one that has piqued your interest even in the slightest?" Shinsou covered his face up with his hand and shook his head no. I decided to drop it for now, but he was definitely getting questioned later.

Glancing back over to the havoc, I saw that our dads were starting to get closer and closer to actually getting dressed. I was about to push them out the door in what they were wearing already. They were acting like they were asking Mituski for her approval of my adoption. As much as I love Auntie, her parenting is not the best. I mean, look at how Kacchan turned out to be. So, they should take her parenting advice with a grain of salt.

Shinsou sighed and walked out the door to presumably wait outside. Looking back at Pa- who was currently yanking Dad's hair so it would be neat- I walked outside too. The air was humid and the mosquitoes were still swarming around my face. I leaned against the car door and looked through my phone in boredom. I decided to look through messages from Sho. As I opened the messaging app I saw the mysterious one that I was sent yesterday. My curiosity peaked once again. Now that I was out of my tired haze I was able to give two shits about the message.

Mysterious weirdo-

MW- We need to talk-

A friend

Sent 12:30 am

IA- Who is this?

MW- Ah, finally you messaged back. It's me, Stain.

IA- Oh yeah, old fart!

Izuku Aizawa changed Mysterious Weirdo's name to Old Fart

OF- God, I'm not that old!

IA- 100 is the new 60 ig

OF- One day I will kill you...

IA- You can't do that, we're besties

OF- Sure... Anyway, I have some information on the L.O.V.

IA- Oi, didn't you say that I have to look for information on my own? Are you getting dementia already old man? I didn't think you were that old...

OF- Why am I helping you?

IA- Cause I'm a darling, precious child. 🥺

OF- Yeeaahh...