Chapter 25 : Accidents

Nishikata was walking through the school parking lot with takagi when he heard someone call for him

Amano : Oi Nishikata!! 

Nishikata : amano? What's wrong? 

Takagi : yeah what's wrong? 

Amano : hey Takagi-san, well I need you two to come with me … 

Nishikata : okay? ( he follow him until the reached the other end of the school parking lot, where all the bikes were parked ) why do you need me?

Amano : I usually use my bike to get from home and such ( he seemed in a hurry) 

Nishikata : so? 

Amano : what I'm trying to say is, you nishikata don't know how to park, because of you I can't even move my bike I want you to move it 

Nishikata : I see… ( he walked to his bike) 

Takagi : I apologise on his behalf

Amano : it's nothing big really just remind him to not take up 2 parking spaces at the same God damn time 

Takagi : ( she chuckled) I'll remember… 

Amano quickly got on his bike and speeded away out of the school grounds 

Nishikata : I wonder what's up with him, he seemed to be in a hurry, 

Takagi : I know right? 

Nishikata : ( he looked back at his bike, shuichi and suika had gifted him this bike for his birthday and he was overjoyed to have received) 

Takagi : ( she didn't know that it was possible to be jealous of an object, but believed it or not Nishikata took care of his bike almost as if he was taking care of his own wife, and sometimes he was actually giving it more attention than her which made her a bit upset) have you considered proposing to your bike yuki? 

Nishikata : nah, the wife spot is reserved… 

Takagi : ( the way he said it so nonchalantly made her heart flutter for a second) now now, we need to visit the hospital remember? 

Nishikata : yeah ( suika just got admitted to the hospital as her due date was coming close) 

Both of them got on the bike and they too rode out of the school premises, 

Skiiiiiid….. 

Crash…… 

Takagi : ( she slowly opened here eyes… Her body felt like it would shatter into a million pieces with the slightest of movements) 

The whole scenery was hazy… as her vision began to clear, she saw in front of her…. 

Nishikata : ( he held the body while crying out loud) please… just hang on…. The ambulance is coming… 

Nishikata looked bloody, his full body was covered with blood stains… but there was something more bloody near him… A girl… 

Takagi : ( she pulled herself towards him, but was slow due to a twisted ankle) YUKI… 

Nishikata : ( he looked at her in a look of absolute horror) Takagi…. 

The things which happened after that were a blur, they waited for an ambulance while still being injured, Nishikata's torso was covered in blood and takagi's leg was fractured