Chap 4

Fuyumi POV

Its been 4 hours after Shoto and his soulmate pass out. When i saw cleaning the shoto's room cause it have a puddle of shoto's blood on the floor , i then heard a slow and low groan so i raise my head up and saw that shoto's soulmate is up.

Izuku POV

I started to wake up because my body has command me to wake up (lol) i then realise that my body is tired and sore. With a liltle energy in my body i pushes myself to sit up on the bed. I then saw the girl from this morning cleaning some blood of the floor. I was about to talk when i felt that my throat is sore but i let out a low groan and i see the starting to girl raise her head up.

I then start to search for the bi coloured hair boy and saw that he is sleeping peacfully in his futon. I felt relief when i see than his scars and injury has healed.

After 30 minutes of me staring into space the bi coloured started to groan and wake up.

Shoto POV

Waking up after the session is really paining but for today i feel less pain then i should have as yesterday one was the worst i have received this month after all.

I then make an eye contact with my beautiful boy...can i call him my? should be right he is my soulmate after all.

After a while i turn to fuyumi and ask her what happened and why does my body is not in pain. She then start to explain what happened yesterday after i passed out after that i quickly turn to the boy and say "please dont do it for my sake again. What if you are hurt?" He then reply "well im fine now arent i?" well to be honest i fell in love with him already cause just look at this cute selfless and innocent boy.

He then ask me to explain why does fuyumi call him as my soulmate so i tell him from the start and answer some of his question. I can see that he is happy after i tell him that he got a womb because of the soulmate mark or should i say quirk? I dont know either whatever it is i felt happy to have him as my soulmate.

Izuku POV

"Heyy, umm my name is yagi izuku how about yours?" I asked

"Owh my name is todoroki shoto its nice to meet such a beautiful boy and have him as my soulmate" he answered back. While im dying because of blushing.

I then decided that i trusted him and the others 100% and tell them what happened and are happening in my life. After i done telling them shoto then just hug or should i say squeeze the hell out of me for 30 minutes straight before fuyumi interupt him and say that dinner is ready.

Fuyumi POV

While eating dinner,i suddenly had a plan or idea whatever you can say.

"Izuku and shoto" i called them

"Hurm?" They answer me back as they were busy munching the food.

"How about you guys ran away from home or should i say hell?" I gave them my idea.

They started to choke on their food and coughing like crazy. Natsuo then say "yeah and dont worry about us being his other masterpiece or something cause i pretty much sure he doesnt want anyone else except you shoto".

We can see that they try their best not to shed tears but fail in the end. We then make a plan and gave them all of our save money from when we were child to them. They decided to go in 2 days because they wanna have some more time with us before start packing to leave the house.

-1 day later-

Izuku POV

Me and shoto is walking towards the direction of my 'house' as we were walking some boys group are talking about me going missing for 2 days and was hoping that i came back so that they can bully me some more. I have to hold shoto from killing them and that was a hard one because we dont want to blow our cover and i had to promise him that if he behave then he will get a kiss when we get home.

We then arrive at my so call peaceful and lovely house. I then go inside to check if they are home or not and i guess its my lucky day cause they arent home. I then took shoto to my room.

"Welcome to my room shocchan" i said to him.

"Its will be a lovely room if the all might posters and figure is not in this room" he said.

We then make an eye contact and decided to trash all the all might figures and tear all the all might posters in my room. Its not that we gonna become villains but it just that we hate all might after the tunnel accident.

After the "celebration" we started to pack my clothes and being the pervert shocchan decided to pack all my underwear instead of clothes he even slip one inside his back pocket that he thought i didnt see but i just gonna let that go for now.

Before we leave i left a note. Then we started to run to shocchan's house because tomorrow would be our last day with fuyumi and natsuo.