Chap 3

Izuku POV

I started to wake up and look around my surrounding.When i start to get use to it i then trying to focus and remember after i fully awake i looked to my left as i feel a heavy thing on my arm. I was shock to see the bi coloured hair boy sleeping on it.Well im not complaining cause he is so handsome and cute at the same time i wonder if he is hot.

While i was playing with his hair he then started to wake up and sit up straight when he saw that i was awake. I just smile at him he then smile back when a girl started to appear with panic on her face.

"SHOTO WAKE UP HE IS HERE AND WANT TO SEE YOU!!! YOU HAVE TO HIDE YOUR SOULMATE!" says the girl in panic.

But then i come to the reality when i remeber she say 'your soulmate' the boy then push me in his closet and say stay here please and keep quiet.

Shoto POV

I felt someone is playing with my hair and about to shout at them when i saw that the beautiful boy is the one that was playing with it then felt happy that he is wake with no pain.

Well not everyone morning is beautiful well not mine at least. Fuyumi then open my door harshly saying that HE is here. I can feel that i was panicking but i have to stay calm for my soulmatw i know he want to ask something but i have to do this. I then push him in my closet and tell him to stay there and keep quiet.

Im pretty much sure that dad gonna beat me up again cause when dad came back early that only mean 3 things 1.he fail his plan and want to beat me up ti release stress 2.he just wanna beat me up 3.he wanted to train me to become perfect.

Its look like this time its number 1 reason. I know my soulmate can see me being a weakling and get beaten up by my own dad.

"YOU STUPID FAGGOT OF A SON!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE TRAIN HARDER AND BECOME MY MASTERPIECE!!! IF YOU TRAIN HARD YOU COULD BE A HERO RIGHT NOW BUT NO! YOU DIDNT! YOU STARTED TO SLAG AFTER YOU REALIZED THAT YOU ARE GAY" HE shouted while kicking,burning and punching my body. After feels like 3 hours he finally stop and say that he gonna stay at his vacation house and tell fuyumi and natsuo to clean me up and make sure that i start to train harder tomorrow.

I then hears my soulmate come out of the closet. When i look at him i saw that he was crying hard and that is the last thing i have seen before i pass out.

Izuku POV

I then start to scream for the girl or someone in the house as the bi coloured hair boy pass out..i then started to hug him but for some reason i feels like the boy is sucking my energy away and i just let my energy out a bit more he then started to heal slowly so i just let all my energy out thinking it would help him but then i started to see black spot and faint.

Fuyumi POV (shock arent we)

After HE left shoto's soulmate start to scream very loud...me and natsuo start running to the room and see that shoto's body is absorbing some of his soulmate energy then i saw his soulmate release all of his energy and pass out... after me and natsuo put shoto's soulmate on the bed we then go to shoto but his scar and the injured parts of him has healed. Me and natsuo then connect the dots and come to a conclusion that his soulmate gave him the enery to heal himself. We then put him in a futon that we have spare in case something like this happen.