Chap 2

-Years later-

(Sorry for my lazyness)

Izuku POV

I have been building my body for 7 years now as i keep being bully by my sister and 'friends'. I need to tough my body up right well now i am well build the punches and kicking aint as hurt as i was 4 years old because i started to get use to it when i was 8 years old.

While walking home suddenly a villain that is in form of sludge appear in front of me saying that i would me a very good meat shield for him to get away from pro heroes and started to hug my body by using his form as his form is liquid it should be easier but dont judge a book but its cover as the villain is really a pain in the ass...i started to struggle hard as i didnt get any oxygen to breath suddenly i hear a really famous line that is "DONT WORRY! WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE".

Toshinori POV

I was battling with a villain when i realise that a villain that i just catch is gone...i knock out the villain that i was fighting with and start to search for the sludge villain...i then saw that it was trying to go inside a boy body and when i realise the boy is actually my son izuku!

When i capture the villain and put it in a bottle before i left izuku asked "can a quirkless person be a hero all might?"

I then reply with "no you cant...its okay to dream but you have to come back to reality too young boy" i then fly to hand the villain to the police.

I then saw izuki and the bakugou twins and start to approach them and show them my true self. And started to tell them about my quirk when suddenly izuki say that i should hand the quirk to izuku. But then i tell them that i dont see any potential in izuku and he started coming home late that i scared that hes was doing some illegal work.

Izuku POV

The hero i like and give me hope to stay alive even broke my dream and hope...i dont think i still want to be alive.

But what all might dont know is that i follow him and heard all what he said to izuki and the bagukou's twins and that he is my DAD.

I ran back to the tunnel and started to crying when suddenly i felt a warm hug from behind and saw a bi coloured hair boy that is same age as me when i suddenly feel a pain on my bicep.

Shoto POV

I saw a really beautiful boy but with the face and eyes of sadness fill in it walking through a tunnel when suddenly i heard a loud noises and when i turn arount i saw that the beautiful boy was attacked by a sludge villain.

I then get ready to help but suddenly i heard a "DONT WORRY!WHY?BECAUSE I AM HERE" i release a relief breath but keep on watching as all might and the beautiful boy talking and being the curious guy i am i start to eavesdrop them i then heard all the conversation and started to get angry at what all might said to the beautiful boy.

I still following that boy as i know that he is following all might when i saw all might approaching a girl who look like the beautiful boy with her friends. I still eavesdropping on them but the boy suddenly ran back tk the tunnel. The boy then start to crying after that and i feel the need to confront so i started to walk to him and hug him tightly until suddenly the boy scream out of and start to hold on his bicep tightly. At first i though he was injured or something but when i rip his sleeve off and take a look at his bicep instead i saw a fire and ice tattoo.

 At first i though he was injured or something but when i rip his sleeve off and take a look at his bicep instead i saw a fire and ice tattoo

I then realise that he is my soulmate...the soulmate that i was searching for my whole life is in front of me.

I pick him up and started to run to my house luckyly HE (endeavor) is not home or else he will try to kill my soulmate as he doesnt like lgbt+...how i know? that is because after i tell him that i was gay he started to abused me and train me even harder to become his masterpiece even though it starting to lessen a year ago as he doesnt want people to suspect when i go to UA the no 1 school in Japan.

When i arrive at home fuyumi was in shock because she thought i hurt the boy.

"SHOTO WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HIM!!!" shout fuyumi.

I then explain that he is my soulmate when suddenly he stop gripping his bicep and start to curl and hold his stomach i then remeber something about the soulmate...i then say something he's getting womb he look at me in shock and passed out.

I start to wet a towel and dabbing it onto his body so that it will cold down as i was doing that i then fell asleep beside him.