Meeting and Visions Ch. 19

Nezu’s POV

“What do you mean he’s related to Izuku? Are they brothers?” Principal Nezu asks ecstatically but is also confused. “I found out that they are indeed brothers,” Principal Nezu is just sitting there speechless. “From what I understand, Inko Midoriya had another husband, and they had a kid; however, the relationship didn’t work out.” Principal Nezu just had an epiphany, “If Izuku doesn’t know this and if Tenko is at Overhaul’s base, imagine their astonishment,” he says with a smile. “I also found out that Inko’s maiden name is Shimura, making her Nana’s daughter,” Gran Torino states. “What? Well, I was just telling myself that Tenko would make a great rescue hero,” Gran Torino nods in agreement. “Okay, well, let’s talk about this at the meeting tomorrow,” with that said, they head home to rest for the night.

Time skip to the end of the meeting

“Know we have one last thing to talk about, as well as on a more objective tomorrow,” Principal Nezu says as everyone looks around confused, except Gran Torino. “Well, what is it, sir?” Aizawa asks. “Late last night, Gran Torino walked into my office and gave me a disturbing message about Overhaul,” everyone looks nervous about what is about to be said. “Overhaul… has been testing on kids, which includes Izuku and Himiko’s new kid Eri as well as one other kid,” Everyone looks around in disgust, sadness, and horrified. “W-what?” Aizawa says, almost tearing up as he feels like he has failed that family. “Yes… however, there is some more news about this other kid he’s been experimenting on,” Nezu says as he starts to tear up and cry, concerning everyone. “The kid’s name is Tenko… Shimura, grandson of Nana Shimura,” once hearing this, Principal Nezu and All Might began to have a full breakdown crying. After a few minutes pass, Principal Nezu speaks up, “Gran Torino also informed me that Tenko is Izuku’s brother,” the room goes silent as everyone is processing the information. A second later, everyone, except Gran Torino, shouts “WHAT!” at Principal Nezu as he goes on to explain, “Inko Midoriya had another husband at one point who was the father to Tenko making Izuku Tenko’s half-brother.” Everyone in the room doesn’t know how to process the information and just sits there in silence until Aizawa breaks it, “Sir, Hizashi, and I invited Izuku and Himiko over for dinner, would you like us to explain to him everything we discussed about Tenko?” Principal Nezu sits in silence, thinking to himself while everyone is awaiting an answer. “Yes… Because I believe that Izuku and Himiko see you as a father and that coming from you would be better than coming from me.” Aizawa is shocked to hear that Izuku and Himiko see him as a father and don’t know what to say. “We’ll break the exciting/worrying news to him tonight, sir,” Hizashi chimes in, breaking the shock. “Well, that concludes our meeting; you’ll have a week to prepare for the mission,” with that said, everyone heads home for the night except Principal Nezu, who goes to his office.

No one’s POV

Principal Nezu walks to his office, mind totally blank but still looking at the ground. He walks into his office and locks the door, and starts to tear up at the fact he’s believed that he failed Nana. He believes that he couldn’t fulfill the promise to protect Nana’s current and future loved ones as he believes that he let him get tortured if he is there. Our story pivots over to a specific hero by the name of All Might as he is in the same state. The symbol of peace is currently shattered as he thinks he failed his mentor. Almost as if in destiny, our two broken men fall into a dream-like state. Principal Nezu opens his eyes to see a black void; as he looks into the void, he sees a kid in a UA uniform. As he gets closer, he actually sees three people in UA uniforms, two male and one female. As he gets closer, he sees that he recognizes two of them, they’re Izuku and Himiko; they did go to UA, he thinks to himself. As Principal Nezu gets up to the third person, he can’t help but think that he looks familiar. As he gets closer, his face grows a face of shock as he realizes that it’s Tenko, but why does he have blue hair, and why was his neck so scratched?

 As he gets closer, his face grows a face of shock as he realizes that it’s Tenko, but why does he have blue hair, and why was his neck so scratched?

(A/N Imagine Twice is Izuku and Shiggy doesn't have a hand on his face)

Principal Nezu starts to cry tears of joy as he says, we saved him, and Tenko got to see his brother. “I’m so happy we got to save you, Tenko,” Principal Nezu says out loud. When Principal Nezu says that all three of the previously non-focused students look at Principal Nezu, shocking him. As the three of them look at him, Principal Nezu jerks awake as he…. passed out on the floor? A confused Principal looks around, contemplating his life choices as he thinks about this ‘dream’ he had. All Might sees himself falling in a black void as he is looking around, somehow not panicking. Eventually, All Might stops falling as he lands on the ‘ground’ and looks to see Nana Shimura

 Eventually, All Might stops falling as he lands on the ‘ground’ and looks to see Nana Shimura

All Might starts to cry as he runs up to hug Nana. “I’m sorry I failed you; I couldn’t protect your family,” Nana smiles. “It’s alright, Toshi; I don’t blame you,” Nana calls, calming All Might. “I actually called you here to tell you something,” Nana says with a serious face. “What is it, master?” a confused All Might asks. “It’s about the ninth user of one for all,” shocking All Might, “But I haven’t picked them yet.” Nana nods and says, “Yes, however, we previous holders can see the ninth user because you’re going to pick them soon.”- “Okay, well, what do you need to tell me,” All Might asks. “Well, first, the fog that we see of the user is split in half with two different people,” All Might, confused, says, “What does that mean?”- “Well, that means that somehow two people get a hold one for all.” All Might eyes grow as we freak out a little internally as well as he is speechless. “Secondly, the fog for these people will randomly grow in size and have a spider symbol on their back as well,” Nana says. At that moment, something clicks within All Might, “That’s like Izuku and Himiko’s quirk… do they both get one for all, how?”  Nana shakes her head and says she’s sure they do, and at that moment, All Might awaken from his ‘dream.’ Just like Principal Nezu, he’s freaking out but for entirely different reasons, though. All MIght is contemplating everything he sees as he is walking home; however, they both let out a sigh of relief that they’re “forgiven” in different ways.

I promise we’ll see some more romance next chapter :)

Word Count 1181