Aizawa's Family and Reveals Ch. 18

Our story continues back in the present time

Aizawa’s POV

I’m currently on patrol, and I started thinking about everything that I learned about Izuku and Himiko over the year and a half. What is that so-called quirk of there’s, and is it even a quirk? Izuku's seems to be stronger than Himiko’s; however, Himiko’s seems faster than Izuku’s, though. That “power,” or whatever it is, has to be a quirk because what else could it be. I mean, it would be impossible if it was anything but a quirk. But that means if it is a quirk, then why didn’t my quirk deactivate it. It could be that their quirk is made out of whatever that viscous liquid is. Also, even with all that in mind, is it related to their other quirk? Speaking of their other quirk, it’s improbable that someone would have two quirks. I’ve also noticed that it seems like they’ve talked to each other in their minds because they’ll laugh randomly, and she’ll blush randomly, more than usual. I wonder if that’s connected to their other form or from drinking each other's blood. Then there’s the problem of their new family member, and that’s connected to one of the biggest criminals in Japan, Overhaul. Eri will be happy with her new family and, hopefully, she’ll never see that awful man again. With that said, Principal Nezu is in the process of devising a plan to take down Overhaul and send him to jail so we can keep our end of the deal with Izuku and Himiko. Even with that in mind, though, they have managed to have a family and happy life. “I guess it’s time to head home since my shift is almost over,” Aizawa said aloud, accidentally. As he’s heading home to his own family, Aizawa got a call from Principal Nezu.

Aizawa: Hello, Sir

Nezu: Shota, tomorrow morning we’re having a meeting about the plan

Aizawa: Have you completed it?

Nezu: Yes, make sure you’re here on time and make sure you tell Hizashi as well
(A/N Present Mic’s real name)

Aizawa: Yes, sir, consider it done, see you tomorrow

Nezu: See you

Well, I guess that my cue to head home as soon as possible. Once Aizawa arrived at his home and shouted out, “I’m home!” A voice shouted back from the living room and said, “Hi, dad!” Following the voice calling from the kitchen is followed by a tired-looking boy with purple hair. “Hey, shin, where’s Hizashi?”Aizawa asks. “Pop is in your bedroom,” Shinso says as Aizawa calls for him to come down to the living room. “What do you need, babe,” Hizashi asks, “Principal Nezu called me and said that we need to go in tomorrow early so we can get a debriefing for our mission.” Mic looks at Aizawa with a face of surprise, “Already?” Aizawa looks at his husband and just nods as Shinso looks at his fathers in confusion. “What mission?” Aizawa looks at his son and says, “Do you remember me telling you/see on the news about a young married couple?”- “Ya, it was…. Izuku and Himiko Midoriya, right?” Aizawa just nods as Shinso asks another question, “But, what do they have to do with your mission?”- “Well, recently, they had a daughter, non-biological, and she is the ‘supposed daughter’ of Overhaul.” Shinso is looking at his dad with a surprised stare, “and Overhaul is going to try to get his daughter back from them, so we are going to stop him before he can,” Shinso looks at his dads with a face of worry and asks them if they are going to be okay. Aizawa and Hizashi just nod as a worried Shinso looks at them with a doubting look. “Do you want to meet them, Shin,” Aizawa asks. Shinso just nods at his dads because he is worried about the mission, “How about we invite them over for dinner after our meeting tomorrow?” Shinso looks at Aizawa with stars in his eyes as he nods furiously. “Okay, let me just him a call.”

Aizawa: Hello, Izuku, it’s me Aizawa

Izuku: Hello, sir, what can I do for you?

Aizawa: Firstly, you can call me Aizawa, and secondly, would you and Himiko like to come over for dinner tomorrow to meet my family?

Izuku: We would love to, and may we bring Eri?

Aizawa: Of course you can; unfortunately, I don’t have any blood, so could you bring your own?

Izuku: Of course would can; we’ll see you tomorrow, Aizawa

Aizawa: Bye

Aizawa looks at him with a smile and tells him that they are coming over tomorrow. Shinso looks at his dad with gratitude as they eat dinner and then head to bed since Aizawa works at night. We leave with this family heading to bed.

Principal Nezu’s POV

Principal Nezu is still sitting in his office at UA, as this mission is making him work overtime. I think this mission will work; however, I believe that a significant amount of our police will be killed and maybe a few heroes. The more I review this mission, the more I think that this mission isn’t worth it. However, this girl must be important to him as he was willing to fight for her. With that, though, what makes her so important to him it’s evident that he doesn’t love her. If it is her quirk that makes her so important, what is her quirk because, according to Izuku, she accidentally killed her family with it. You know, that reminds me of Nana Shimura’s grandson; he accidentally killed his entire family with his quirk of decay. If I can find him, I want to make him a hero because he could be great for rescue missions. I wonder if Eri would know where he is, I’ll ask her about it when I get the chance. Anyways I got off track with this mission tomorrow; I’ll need many heroes like All Might, Endeavor, Hawks, Miruko, Present Mic, Aizawa, Midnight, Nighteye, Best Jeanist, Kamui Woods, Edgeshot, Mount lady, Ryukyu, and thousands of police officers. Izuku and Himiko will probably need to distract Eri to keep her calm; however, that isn’t as important. Okay, well, that in mind and the plan- Principal Nezu’s thoughts are interrupted by a knock on his door. Who the hell is here is late at night. “Come in?” Nezu shouts, confused. The door opens to see a tiny old man in a hero suit walk in. “Gran Torino? What are you doing here?” Nezu asks. “Well, first off, I want to go on this mission tomorrow.”- “Okay, well, how did you-” once again, he is cut off by this old man. “I also think I found the whereabouts of Tenko, and I found out that he is related to someone you’ve been talking to,” An excited Nezu called for him to tell him. “First, I believe he is being tested/held captive by Overhaul.” Principal Nezu is stunned, and then he hears something even more shocking, “And he’s related to Izuku Midoriya.”

Boom cliffhanger see you in the next chapter

Word Count 1197