Cuddles and Worries Ch. 16

Sorry for the wait for this chapter. I had some stuff to take care of; I’ll try to go back to posting daily :)

Our story continues right after Izuku invited the teachers in

Izuku’s POV

“What is wrong with your daughter,” Aizawa asks. “She is the reason Overhaul was attacking us,” Izuku says, confusing everyone. “What do you mean, Mr. Midoriya?” All Might asks. “Well because-,” Principal Nezu cuts him off, “Hold on, let me guess it’s his daughter.” Everyone looks at him like he’s crazy, “You’re right,” Toga replies, causing everyone’s jaw to drop, except Principal Nezu, who is just smirking. “Exactly; however, I don’t believe that is completely true,” Izuku says while everyone looks at him confused, even Toga. “What do you mean, baby?” Toga asks. “Tell me, do you guys think that the plague doctor freak looks like the kind of person who’d have kids?” When Izuku says that everyone’s face looks like something just clicked, “Y-you’re right, Midoriya,” Aizawa says. “My best guess is either she stole her from a family, or she did something to her old family thanks to her quirk,” as Izuku says that he feels his shirt get wet as Eri is crying. “I guess it’s the latter,” everyone looks at him confused, “It’s okay, Snowball, it’s okay, all that matters is that you’re here.” Eri falls asleep in his lap crying, “Okay, so you want us to do something about Overhaul?” Principal Nezu adds, causing Izuku just to nod. “We would also like to adopt her officially as well as have her live with us at UA,” Toga adds, surprising Izuku. “I didn’t think you were paying attention,” Izuku says, chuckling. Now pouting, Toga says, “Quit making fun of me,” Izuku, still chuckling, kisses her cheek, and starts smiling as she buries her face further into his neck. Everyone sees this and laughs, “We can arrange that for you,” Principal Nezu says with a smile. “We promise you that we will take care of him for you guys,” All Might adds in his heroic voice. “Thank you, but we won’t make it to training today. I hope you don’t mind, All Might.”- “That’s all right, Mr. Midoriya, I understand,” Izuku thanks him. “Well, we’re going to head out to make plans since we still have time,” Principal Nezu says. Toga reluctantly gets up, not wanting to leave Izuku, and sees them out. “What’s wrong, Princess?” Izuku asks. “Cuddles,” Izuku chuckles and picks up Eri and follows Toga into the bedroom where Eri layings in front of Toga and Izuku lays behind them with his arms wrapped around his family. Toga purrs into Izuku’s ear, “I love you, Izu,”- “I love you too, Princess,” he says while kissing Toga’s head and tightening his grip on his family.

Midnight’s POV

It’s safe to say that I was not expecting to be called auntie when we walked in there. Or even to see that at that young age that they are to have a kid, biological or not. I believe that they will pass the entrance exams and make a grand entrance at that; either is helping someone, nearly killing someone, or getting the most points even in the exam or hell, maybe all three. I also believe that Izuku is going to… kill Overhaul… if we don’t get him… so we need to make sure that we get him. “That was certainly eventful…and I was not expecting a grandpa ever,” Aizawa says, getting laughs from everyone, except Midnight. “What’s wrong, Nemuri?” Principal Nezu asks, bringing attention to her concern. “Well…. Sir, I’m worried,” Principal Nezu looks at her curiously, “And why’s that.”- “Well, because Izuku is a father now…. and He’s willing to do anything for his family, and I think next time Overhaul tries to mess with his family, he’ll kill Overhaul.” Everyone looks at Midnight with a look of realization, “You’re right; do you remember the look of anger on his face when he canceled his quirk,” Aizawa says. Everyone looks down in realization and worry. “Well, that just gives us all the more reason to get this done now, and there’s no use in worrying just yet; let’s worry if we fail the mission,” Principal Nezu states calming everyone down as they just nod. “He’s right; let’s just hurry up and make this mission,” Aizawa says as they arrive at UA.

Word Count 736