New Room

Inko stared at her cup, petrified at the news of her son's invite to start attending UA.

She couldn't believe the words of the principal who sat in front of her. "UA, you say? But he's qu-quirkless...?"

"Yes Mrs. Midoriya. Midoriya Izuku is personally being invited to Japan's top hero school." He sipped on the tea she'd kindly served him earlier upon his arrival. "And what do you mean by 'quirkless'? Multiple eyewitnesses said otherwise. He seems to have some sort of telekinetic quirk or some form of it that only worked on metals per-se."

"Y-You don't say..." Her mouth hung open in shock, but relief flooded her at the news that her sinks quirk wasn't that monstrousity they had asked for her to erase.

"Just let him know when he's back, about the invite. We know it's a few weeks into the first semester, but he's smart. I've seen his middle school grades." Nezu complimented as he started to get ready to leave the Midoriya household. Inko quickly got up, trying to at least walk him to the door to remove the shock from her system.

"Ah!" The mouse sighed, turning on his heel to face the green-haired woman. "I also forgot to mention that the tea was exquisite!" He handed over a card from his little pocket. "Here."

Inko took the card from his paw-like hands and examined it carefully.

"Call me if you need anything. I hope to speak with you soon." He bowed before heading out, not leaving the poor mother to say anything else.

Once he left, she closed the blinds in her living room and slid down on the floor with a frown. "This can't be happening..." she muttered frantically, thinking over how her quirkless son might have a quirk completely different to the one assigned to him at a young age.

She thought of the possibility that her husband might've finally caught a hold of her son and gave him a quirk; it would definitely explain why he's been sneaking out so much to "train" as he put it.

She sighed and tried to think of other possibilities but most of them surrounded her dangerous ex-husband.

She never wanted to end with the number one villain. That's not who she fell in love with, or so she thought.

She fell in love with the man who would bring her coffee at work when she was too tired or overworked in her younger years. The man who would take her on dates that would make fictional characters go into a jealous fit. The man who proposed to her and took care of her like no one had before for years. The kind and loving father to her child, Izuku, who was named after her husband's cherished brother.

She looked up to the male, but the moment she found out what his true self was like, all her red flags went off.

She was so shocked and horrified.

She found out only by mere-chance.

Izuku was still just an infant, around one or maybe two years of age.

She confronted One For All about why he hid that secret from her. Why he even continued with his evil path of villainy, but he just avoided it all. She ended the relationship then and there, running away with Izuku to a town with more heroes to keep her safe.