Chapter 3 Getting ready

Saturday evening, just before going with class 1A girls-

Izuku was looking at the mirror considering what to wear.
"Um maybe I should just... no, these are Momo's friends what should I wear? Not that I really have anything to wear.. maybe I should go with the suit that I always wear?... yeah let's just go with that'... "

He sat down on his white divan bed, somewhat satisfied.
He looked around his room, the walls were white with pictures of his mom and all might posters decorating it. The shelves on the side beared a few Almighty figures, next to the shelves was a cupboard with a few sets of cloths. The curtains were light green with sequinned leaves on them and a single framed picture of a pink carnations in a vase.
By the look of it you could tell is being used, after all Izuku was Momo's only and 24/7 bodyguard, his duty is to protect her day to night despite being quirkless.

Suddenly the door opened,
"Um Izuku?"

"Oh, Momo, I- why didn't you knock? "

"I did, bit you were mumbling again" she said giggling.

"Oh.. I'm sorry... But do you need something?"

"Okay, you see I'm not quite sure on what I should wear but I've chosen a few sets of cloths and I need you to..."

"Oh god here we go again" Izuku thought

🍒

"So, the mature red shoulder cut T-shirt with a classic black skirt, or a elegant gold and red sequinned dress?" she said comparing them both.

"I... Momo, those both look amazing but isn't it a bit too much just for going to the mall? How about we keep the black skirt but maybe a different top? "
Izuku recommended.

"But a shoulder cut would look so great with this skirt."

"It would but maybe not that shirt.... Maybe something like... CHERRIES!" Izuku said enthusiastically.

"Huh?"

"Remember that shirt you wore once, it was white and had cherry patterns on it? I think you'll like that one"

"Oh your correct, but what shoes should I wear then... I can't wear those heels.. "

"Um, what about ankle fur boots, with a beret? "

"That would look stunning! Thank you Izuku you really helped me..wait.. are you going to wear your usual suit..?"

"Yes..?"

"I know I tend to go a bit to far when it comes to designing and cloths but isn't that a little to less?"

"This is what I always wear"

"Exactly... actually nevermind, I can just buy really good cloths at the mall for you and make you and make you change there. "

"Oh oka- wait what?"

"Nothing"

__________________________________

This is 470 words. Wooo, so far the biggest chapter in "Momo's quirkless bodyguard".
❤🍒- Momo
💚🥦- Izuku
It's decided, I'm making every character in this their own emoji symbol-mark-thing.

🖤bye now💜